Hey remember Wolcen?

Wolwhat? Ohhh yes, that plethora of bugs of a game. Oh and they can do only 1 update per week LULW.

I read they plan to release leagues hehe.
Last edited by FedeS on May 17, 2020, 1:59:40 PM
To be honest I liked Wolcen despite its technical flaws, but it was naive to think that it could beat PoE right off the bat - at least content wise. I still have hope for that game if the devs won't give up and keep fixing stuff and adding content.

Perhaps Diablo 4 might be a worthy competitor if Blizzard actually comes to their senses instead of making a quick cash grab.
for shame.

poe needs a good challenger to enter the arena.

maybe they'd stop sitting on their fat ass and get on their toes ;)
make poe smooth again.

maybe d4? hehehe
Last edited by teksuoPOE on May 16, 2020, 9:12:41 PM
the endgame was kinda boring and shit like d3
itemization was poor
but it had some pretty cool aspects i love the movable skill tree
but overall it lacked too much and devs fucked up too much at start
ill probably dabble in it again in a few months
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Minecraft Dungeons - 26th May!
D4 won't be out in years there's literally no competition I just feel without it the devs will slack which I hope they don't obviously because right now.

It is KINNNNNNNNNNNNNG.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 17, 2020, 11:09:12 AM
I don't know how people can have hope that D4 will be even close to decent.
They can't even remaster their old titles without messing them up completely ...
Last edited by Tnargav on May 17, 2020, 11:05:44 AM
"
Tnargav wrote:
They can't even remaster their old titles without messing them up completely ...

yes each and every single one of their release for the past years have been disastrous.
it is really sad how blizzard have fallen (since activision somes may say).
I loved them back in the day but to hope for D4 to be decent is a really bad bet (i knew david kim he was a great guy when he was in charge of starcraft 2 WoL and HotS but i dont think he can pull something magical out of his ass tho)
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
wolcen?

you mean not-diablo3
"
"
Tnargav wrote:

yes each and every single one of their release for the past years have been disastrous.
it is really sad how blizzard have fallen (since activision somes may say).
I loved them back in the day but to hope for D4 to be decent is a really bad bet (i knew david kim he was a great guy when he was in charge of starcraft 2 WoL and HotS but i dont think he can pull something magical out of his ass tho)

Activision acquired Blizzard in 2013. Diablo 3 came out in 2012 and Warlords of Draenor came out in 2014 but I'm sure those ideas were in the planning and work before Activision (but maybe not I don't know how Blizzad works). They nosedived after Starcraft 2 and dumped everything that made them famous for no reason. Heck even the Starcraft 1 remaster was the last decent thing they managed to release.

I guess there's nothing really wrong with Hearthstone, other than it being a phone game. At some point a massive disconnect was created because they thought Diablo Immortal wouldn't be a joke

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info