Hey remember Wolcen?

"
pr13st wrote:
It's important they keep some form of playerbase and they'll slowly pick themselves up. I probably won't be touching it again anytime soon but.. y'know, people might.

"
MaxEXA wrote:

Games like Wolcen, Last Epoch..etc needs to be supported for the sake of keeping POE in check if for nothing else.

If I don't like them I won't support, sorry.
The flipside is, when a true competitor WILL come along, and one will, for sure, POE may have the extremely bad surprise that a Lot of its playerbase will change sides in a blink since a lot of people are disgruntled by one change or another but are sticking around since it's still the closest to their gaming needs.

I'm really hoping D4 will be a true competitor.

o/

I am one of those people that will jump ship as soon as something good is around. I am also hoping it would be D4.. Lets hope blizzard don't f**k this up again....
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
A ""true competitor",huh. It´s Diablo and Path of exile all the way, evrything else is junk. Not even the new Magic game looks good.
Diablo and Path of Exile are the closest games to a realy good arpg.

We can pretty much blame the market for a lack of isometric arpg´s, people dont play such games.
"
MaxEXA wrote:
I am one of those people that will jump ship as soon as something good is around. I am also hoping it would be D4.. Lets hope blizzard don't f**k this up again....

Why're you hoping it'll be D4? What is so special about Diablo that you need it to emerge as the next great ARPG rather than anything else? Why such slavish devotion to ActiBlizzard?
nobody else is making one with enough funding to be great, you don't have to be a slave for them to have the highest potential.

It won't be though had to press F and pay those respects to blizzard years ago
You don't need deep pockets to be successful. This very game is proof of that.
"
Exile009 wrote:

Right, but they do need funding support. So what are you waiting for?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Hardly 1.5k players right now, looks like another Battleborn in the making
It seem´s like that semy decent games are in fact a big deal, otherwise we would have a higher variaty in games. It´s not like indie programmer´s have a couple million bugs so easy around.
"
Exile009 wrote:

This game is the exception. Believe it or not, the reason I'm relatively optimistic for Diablo 4 is that it actually looks similar to PoE2. Sure, if it still has runes and shit itemization then it's bye bye blizzard.

Also I'm stil nostalgic for D1 & 2 and I hope that four will try to at least partially inspire from them. I'm a fool probably but hoping is free.
Second-class poe gamer
"
"
Exile009 wrote:

Right, but they do need funding support. So what are you waiting for?

Happy now? -->

There's more where that came from. I just don't choose to showcase my badges like so many others here. Kinda like, albeit at a much lower level, most people don't seem to know that there's actually more than one Ruler of Wraeclast...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info