Mah morn narr
Last bumped on May 19, 2020, 9:50:39 AM
Only 31...
WELL UR 22
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If even Anthem is still being supported and worked on for some reason, I'm sure Wolcen will be fine.
I remember it and its actually a great game with huge potential.

We must always support and encourage serious competition to POE. Remaining unchallenged is very bad and causes one's demise.

The only thing that killed Blizzard, is Blizzard itself. They got too cocky, thought themselves too big and got lost. POE made massive gains from that. Lets hope that does not repeat again with POE.

Games like Wolcen, Last Epoch..etc needs to be supported for the sake of keeping POE in check if for nothing else.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
It's important they keep some form of playerbase and they'll slowly pick themselves up. I probably won't be touching it again anytime soon but.. y'know, people might.

"
MaxEXA wrote:

Games like Wolcen, Last Epoch..etc needs to be supported for the sake of keeping POE in check if for nothing else.

If I don't like them I won't support, sorry.
The flipside is, when a true competitor WILL come along, and one will, for sure, POE may have the extremely bad surprise that a Lot of its playerbase will change sides in a blink since a lot of people are disgruntled by one change or another but are sticking around since it's still the closest to their gaming needs.

I'm really hoping D4 will be a true competitor.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on May 16, 2020, 8:32:57 AM
Yes, I remember it well enough to even buy it eventualy, when the developers remove all the most annoying bugs. However, I'm not going to install PoE back, although I have all the necessary tabs here. I will rather invent another build in Grim Dawn or wait for the remastered version of Diablo 2. Damn, I can even install Victor Vran again. Anything but this outdated Chinese time thief :)
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
Could you be any more of a shill?
Wash your hands, Exile!
Worth to give a try. For sure thanks wasn't aware of this new hack and slash
"
MaxEXA wrote:
I remember it and its actually a great game with huge potential.

We must always support and encourage serious competition to POE. Remaining unchallenged is very bad and causes one's demise.

The only thing that killed Blizzard, is Blizzard itself. They got too cocky, thought themselves too big and got lost. POE made massive gains from that. Lets hope that does not repeat again with POE.

It's worth supporting games that promise actual progress for the genre, not just any game. Last Epoch has some interesting ideas. Wolcen doesn't. UMBRA did, but not the 'finished' product.
Last edited by Exile009 on May 16, 2020, 9:30:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info