Winners of the Screenshot Competition

Every fifty screenshot submissions you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the prizes which means it would take an average of 500 screenshots to receive a reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner! Each screenshot has its own kek rate which will dictate which cosmetic effect you'll receive if you're award.

To clarify: after every fifty screenshot submissions , the system will 'roll the dice' and decide whether you've won at that time. If you have won something, it will then 'roll the dice' a second time to decide which cosmetic effect you've won.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Wow, it was... unexpected. Gz to all the winners!
"
NaiwooT wrote:
And the winner is the very first of course hacker. With a changed camera angle. In cheliki, in 21-50 places, screenshots are much better than with 6-20 and 4 first. Competition pure bytes for the purchase of skins.

if you meant mine there was no hacking of any sort, everything was made ingame without any third party stuff.
i had to find a place where i can zoom in and still can see alot my character, so the character had to be in a place that is lower than the main terrain, then i was also able to add the blood on the higher terrain so it looks like half the character is inside of it.(it was done in the Sunken hideout if anyone was wodnering)
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Last edited by BFGjstVnQr on May 7, 2020, 9:45:58 PM
"
"
NaiwooT wrote:
And the winner is the very first of course hacker. With a changed camera angle. In cheliki, in 21-50 places, screenshots are much better than with 6-20 and 4 first. Competition pure bytes for the purchase of skins.

Agreed. The first image is a complete fucking manipulation. I have no idea how GGG thinks this is a legit screenshot from the game.
Either GGG lacks integrity with their contest decisions or they completely forgot about their own contest rules.

ill take it as compliment (its not manipulation as i explained to the first one) also if you look closely bottom left/right you can even see part of the life and mana circles
Last edited by 1993creeddoudou on May 7, 2020, 10:16:11 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
Where's Samalamage? His Chain Hook exchange with Brutus easily outclasses almost all the winning entries. You guys did see his pic, since you featured it in your last post. So how come he hasn't won?

I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm for my entry <3

very fun idea for a competition, ty GGG, grats all
epik
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
More explosive than the sinking of the Wellington.

Well done.
♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ - ♧ ♢ ♡ ♤
Clearly, the winners were selected according to the number of pre-assigned dollars. Otherwise, I do not understand this order of places. And in general such works.

Here is my job. I do not argue, not ideal. But there is an idea and a clear implementation.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2836502/page/116#p23180372

Almost every screenshot is right there, that is the banal use of a skill or standing next to something.

About the character 10011001 there are no words at all, people threw a forum with 25 screenshots, so that at least one would crank. And in the end, for a good checkbook and "effort" gets 4th place.

Thanks for the next "honest" contest.
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info