Winners of the Screenshot Competition

Thanks GGG for creating this competition, I was glad to participate in it! Congratulations to all the winners!
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
The first screenshot (1993creeddoudou) really feels like a different game, even when I recognize PoE assets. Great work and deserved victory.

In general that's great "Why you should play with Global Illumination" showcase, this option is game changer, it makes image so much better even in endgame maps with realtively intense gameplay.
OH WOW! Thanks GGG! You made my month!

Congrats to the rest of the winners!!

"
Crithos wrote:
the one with just the witch spinning cyclone kinda didn't deserve it, but w/e

Maybe because that witch submitted 25 other screenshots that you didn't see?
...and that cyclone had at least 5 effects going on at the same time, timed down to milliseconds...

Last edited by 10011001 on May 8, 2020, 1:17:29 PM
While the others are nice and all, my favorite is the one with the Marauder getting bitch-slapped by Hillock.
And the winner is the very first of course hacker. With a changed camera angle. In cheliki, in 21-50 places, screenshots are much better than with 6-20 and 4 first. Competition pure bytes for the purchase of skins.
"
NaiwooT wrote:
And the winner is the very first of course hacker. With a changed camera angle. In cheliki, in 21-50 places, screenshots are much better than with 6-20 and 4 first. Competition pure bytes for the purchase of skins.

Agreed. The first image is a complete fucking manipulation. I have no idea how GGG thinks this is a legit screenshot from the game.
Either GGG lacks integrity with their contest decisions or they completely forgot about their own contest rules.
Last edited by HercExile on May 8, 2020, 1:28:44 PM
Congratulations to the winners.
Saved
Although I was in the top 20, but I was not happy with the choice of the screenshot, I did not pin my hopes on it. As in General, the results of the contest are sad, the top 5 did not deserve to win!
GGG has no taste! T_T

It's a pity one of my other screenshots didn't win.

Spoiler

"
predtechi.ser wrote:
Although I was in the top 20, but I was not happy with the choice of the screenshot, I did not pin my hopes on it. As in General, the results of the contest are sad, the top 5 did not deserve to win!
GGG has no taste! T_T

It's a pity one of my other screenshots didn't win.

Spoiler

+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info