[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
Legendarý wrote:
Heya there! Doing realy nicely, but i just cant kill tier 14-16 bosses. But i can clear realy fast maps whitout killing bossing. any tips to change things? playing atm kinetic blast with pierce

Use Kinetic Blast for mapping (4L) and Power Siphon (6L) for bossing.

My setup:

"

any 1 else having mana issues ? i got an enlighten 4 but i can only do 2-3 casts and im out of mana
No problem at all.

Total Mana: 2317
Unreserved Mana: 374
Mana Regen: 89
Mana Leech/On Hit Rate: 463
Would it be hopeless to try this build out with around 30 ex to throw at it? Investing more as more currency is acquired
Last edited by AeterWitchEnjoyer on Aug 12, 2021, 6:02:19 PM
"
Would it be hopeless to try this build out with around 30 ex to throw at it? Investing more as more currency is acquired

I mean, you could do it but your current build would probably just be better. Like the OP says - this build scales late but needs high initial investment. I just specced into something similar and blew 100ex before I even noticed and I was by no means buying top-tier stuff.

I reckon you could do it with 60ex, but the economy is so weird this league with the low player numbers it's hard to say.
Anyone able to help me with what my next upgrade in the build should be? I was thinking of getting better cluster jewels next.
Hey guys,

what are the key items to get this build "starting" ?
A lot of you guys confirmed "~60ex to start" and having some smooth time.
Would be Weapon/Shield + 1-2 items enough to work until I can dump a lot more currency on it?

I switched to this build with 3 ex and it's not bad. I started with around 700 int and am now about to break 1k. KB tooltip is around 50k, so yellow maps are easy. Haven't tried red yet.
So I was wondering if Shadow is better than Scion for a PS/KB wander? I've seen some build run scion and other shadow so I'm not too sure which would be better.
Does 1% spell damage per 16 int do anything for this build? Since KB and PS are both attacks, it would not count right? Or am I missing something huge here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info