[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
"
Mecielle wrote:
Question about the gem setups. Is the 6-link Awakened Fork KB setup comfortable for stuff like T16-T19 map bosses? Asking because I really don't want to do a triple gemswap for map bosses. So if it isn't I would go for a 4-link KB setup on top of a 6-link PS.

But was hoping to avoid that since I would lose a lot of utility when compared to just 1 6-link setup that only needs to be switched for bigger bosses (Guardians+).

In a normal situation, a 4L KB setup should be way enought for general maping content.
Personnaly I one shot almost every pack with a 4L KB setup with no awakened gem involved. The only content I do not OS is Ultimatum. But it's far enought to do them.
And I'm far from having an incredible dps or an incredible stuff.

Thanks, but I think you missed my question.

I know that KB will be enough for packs. The question was only about map bosses in T16-T19 juiced maps. Is 6-linked KB enough for that?
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 1, 2021, 4:05:07 PM
Thanks for this build. Got my first 100.

I tried it last league with like ~50 ex but it really didn't feel that great with a budget, like you said it wouldn't, and I ended up playing something else. Went back this league with a starting budget of 100+ and I had a blast. Having like 18k ES feels pretty good!
Last edited by kriell on Jun 2, 2021, 9:39:36 PM
Still building gear but have some solid pieces. Sitting at around 2k int with 11,600 ES. My thing is, I have Ghost Reaver selected yet no leech appears in POB, I believe I have nodes and skills that would allow me to leech. Am I just missing something? If I can leech then I can start rolling with this build.

EDIT:

I found the issue. Big ol' facepalm
Last edited by RyderFoxx on Jun 6, 2021, 11:46:13 AM
Lately i was negligent on the guide as i took a break from Ultimatum, and PoE in general.

The graphical issues were much harsher on my pc to the point of having watery eyes after every twitch session. (And ultimatum was boring at best).

Just wanna thank all the wanders sharing information and helping newcomers during this period.

3.15 update is coming, and it is coming good
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Hey, great to hear that the build is back online!

What would you suggest for leveling since the spellslinger scion was discontinued...?

How far did you get delving? Does it work well for the mine?

Looking forward to use this as my starter this league!
"
Afghani84 wrote:
Hey, great to hear that the build is back online!

What would you suggest for leveling since the spellslinger scion was discontinued...?

How far did you get delving? Does it work well for the mine?

Looking forward to use this as my starter this league!

cheers mate.

well i will try to start HoWA blade trap to see its viability as a starter, since it uses exactly same items other than the wand. It is a new skill thou and i dont want to encourage people on going that way with a lot of assumptions. If it work out definitely there will be a write-up on that, possibly another full guide if it is good.

It does well in the mine due to insane coverage of KB, so reaching area level 83 is no problem. But as u push deeper and deeper especially bosses become problematic. U wanna swap to spellslinger frostwall once even 18k HP aint enough to hold one shots.

forgot to add: this is not designed to be a starter but a lategame goal. Not saying u cant pull it off. But unless you have extremely good currency making and crafting skills, it is better to league start with something else and respec or re-level int stack wander.
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Last edited by Trivialmatters on Jul 22, 2021, 5:25:24 PM
NVM, I am an idiot sometimes
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Last edited by N4rk0tyk on Jul 22, 2021, 9:03:19 PM
Dumb question but, why do we get spell stuff? considering neither kb nor ps are spells.

Like the wand mod and soul thief
Last edited by lindstrom on Jul 26, 2021, 11:06:53 PM
"
lindstrom wrote:
Dumb question but, why do we get spell stuff? considering neither kb nor ps are spells.

Like the wand mod and soul thief

We take Wandslinger.
Starting to play this build this league and I ran into a bit of a crafting situation, maybe someone can shed some light on this:

I hit this beauty by random luck (T1% ES, T1% Int, T1 Int), I still have the T1% ES, T1% Int Imprint but hitting T1 Int on the regal felt worth stopping for. Now the big Question is, how do I finish this off? The way I see it I have 3 options, either craft %increased Attributes on it and then Slam twice, hoping to hit a defensive mod, I multimod on 2 Defensive Prefixes or I use the imprint and try to hit a defensive prefix on the regal and then multimod %attributes and a defensive prefix.

No clue what the best venue is, but I feel I have a pretty nice chestpiece here and I dont wanna ruin it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info