[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

"
Vyr75 wrote:
What pantheons boys?... Thanks in advance...

Lunaris + ralakesh
"
nguyenbaoan84 wrote:
"
Laere wrote:
Right now I am doing a Guardian Herald build. I have invested about 250 ex into him and have 120m on arc in POB and 190m on vaal arc in POB. All content is a joke and I don't die ever, unless I fuck up in the s8 fight, but I kill him so quick in p3 it doesnt matter.

Would it be worth swapping over to this build just based on the fact I want to stand in sirius storms? That is basically the only reason I'd want to swap.

Also how much mana reserved % jewels would I need? I know theyre about 50c atm with just that implicit.

If you want to swim in sirius storms, guardiant can do it better o_0 why swap? I dont get it.

I swap from guardiant because scion survive better and better dps ( 4 clusters ), im aiming for 5k delves.

Wait how can guardian swim in sirius pools? I have only 1.5k es regen and -25% chaos res? Do I need replenishing nodes? Cause I can't out regen his storms.

Last edited by Laere on May 6, 2020, 12:18:58 PM
"
Laere wrote:
"
nguyenbaoan84 wrote:
"
Laere wrote:
Right now I am doing a Guardian Herald build. I have invested about 250 ex into him and have 120m on arc in POB and 190m on vaal arc in POB. All content is a joke and I don't die ever, unless I fuck up in the s8 fight, but I kill him so quick in p3 it doesnt matter.

Would it be worth swapping over to this build just based on the fact I want to stand in sirius storms? That is basically the only reason I'd want to swap.

Also how much mana reserved % jewels would I need? I know theyre about 50c atm with just that implicit.

If you want to swim in sirius storms, guardiant can do it better o_0 why swap? I dont get it.

I swap from guardiant because scion survive better and better dps ( 4 clusters ), im aiming for 5k delves.

Wait how can guardian swim in sirius pools? I have only 1.5k es regen and -25% chaos res? Do I need replenishing nodes? Cause I can't out regen his storms.

go CI (not really need) and yes get more replensing node.

Guardiant have better regen than Scion.
"
nguyenbaoan84 wrote:
"
ravenfraust wrote:
So managed to reach level 91 and got to use all the 22 auras I could. My ES is regen is still quite low and I keep dying to random explosions now and then. Quite confused as to what I am doing wrong at this point. Even the dps feels a little low.

Any help or input would be appreciated, thanks!

https://pastebin.com/2Nikk7Dq

Hello.

1/ You didnt cap phys reduction.
2/ For Watcher eyes: get one with base crit chance while affect by Harted
3/ Why have so many helrady medium cluster? I have only 1...You may only need 2.
4/ Your sword doesnt have fortify on hit. Its important to help better survival
5/ Get better boots...
6/ Quality the chest
7/ Get better belt (around 4-5ex)
many other small things

Managed to get better boots with es, and got fort on sword. Also got the herald watchers. Only thing is I'm using HH instead of a stygian ES belt. I can't seem to run one herald atm without losing auras. I'll have to shell out quite a bit for intuitive reserve jewel. Survivability seems good but random one shots tend to happen cause probably es is still at 5.3k
Also I can't seem to cap phys reduction for some reason. Probably I need another purposeful/endbringer at 99/100? Or can it be done with 9 of them?
Can I use another skill(ek for example) instead of bladefall. Because I don't like its animation.
Achieved Sirus Swimming with 3 voices 7 only
Rest is being allocated to aura effect + another jewel slot

Got 4370 ES recharge rate, 6.6k ES, on my way to 6.8-7k

Spent over 100-120ex
OP wasn't lying, we can do it

Follow every single item he was using, and modified couple others to min max
Ex, bought another ring with aura + curse on hit crafted to free a slot and put another aura (flash and stone)

I don't die, unless i stop walking/attacking while surrounded by delirium mobs and explosions, otherwise immortal

1.1m tooltip dps, pretty low compared to OP's but we can't do much more on a budget

Still do a lot of dmg, single and aoe
Profile is open, if you need guidance
"
IrzDüşmanı wrote:
Can I use another skill(ek for example) instead of bladefall. Because I don't like its animation.

yes you can. But less dps because bladefall giving more "blades"

actually you can try them all and see which one like best
"
zer0code wrote:
Achieved Sirus Swimming with 3 voices 7 only
Rest is being allocated to aura effect + another jewel slot

Got 4370 ES recharge rate, 6.6k ES, on my way to 6.8-7k

Spent over 100-120ex
OP wasn't lying, we can do it

Follow every single item he was using, and modified couple others to min max
Ex, bought another ring with aura + curse on hit crafted to free a slot and put another aura (flash and stone)

I don't die, unless i stop walking/attacking while surrounded by delirium mobs and explosions, otherwise immortal

1.1m tooltip dps, pretty low compared to OP's but we can't do much more on a budget

Still do a lot of dmg, single and aoe
Profile is open, if you need guidance

Greatz,

Also i checked your profile.

You can still do like double damage as you are now with just few fix.
- Craft recovery cooldown in belt (12%) or will be great if you can get one t1 (20%)
- Use Awakened COC gem - Have recovery cooldown
- Level 21 all aura gem which give dps (hasted, hatred, wrath, precision, Anger, etc...just which each gem lev 21, you will see the different).
- Sword, one with 20% area effect corrupted (Bigger aoe)

Better survival
- Sword with fortify on hit
Last edited by nguyenbaoan84 on May 7, 2020, 3:15:53 AM
"
ravenfraust wrote:
Also I can't seem to cap phys reduction for some reason. Probably I need another purposeful/endbringer at 99/100? Or can it be done with 9 of them?

When at your level, i capped the phys reduction by crafting def on belt or buying a belt with def and using Determanation aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info