[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

Hey man ! amazing build i just switched from power siphon to this, feels really nice, but im not quite done with build and rn im not using 4th large cluster, not sure if i should switch because when i do i lose a lot of es, could you pls help me out what to do next?

here is my poe ninja: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Xistance4/Diamontz?i=0&search=name%3Ddiamo

i was thinking buying jewels with es% and attack speed or?
And do i really need to switch my headhunter? i love to play with headhunter.
I know i have to buy area of effect ichimonji or vaal it myself and i should change my ring, but not sure in which direction to go rn. I would like that i have enough dps to melt sirius quick but also be able to stand in his circles. With all this gear on myslef i have a budget of 70 ex cca ( hopefully my wand from ps will sell for 40 ex so ill have more)
Ty for answer in advance !
"
Xistance4 wrote:
Hey, i wanna change to this build from powersiphon, got a little bored of it and i want to spin haha.

Anyway, i have 84 ex in budget right now and some good gear on me i can use for this build (all jewels almost etc), + i have headhunter so i was wondering is it possible to do this build with headhunter? because in pob i saw i lose 1second when i put headhunter which i think is not good for coc.

+ i cant seem to understand pob dps, it says 114k only for your gear which is obv not right, what am i doing wrong?

Show me the pob. I dont get what wrong just by you saying this :/ .

My cyclone dps tooltips along is 15m. But that's not the dps come from as I said.
"
Xistance4 wrote:
Hey man ! amazing build i just switched from power siphon to this, feels really nice, but im not quite done with build and rn im not using 4th large cluster, not sure if i should switch because when i do i lose a lot of es, could you pls help me out what to do next?

here is my poe ninja: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Xistance4/Diamontz?i=0&search=name%3Ddiamo

I know i have to buy area of effect ichimonji or vaal it myself and i should change my ring, but not sure in which direction to go rn. I would like that i have enough dps to melt sirius quick but also be able to stand in his circles. With all this gear on myslef i have a budget of 70 ex cca ( hopefully my wand from ps will sell for 40 ex so ill have more)

You r using wrong gem setup
Bladefall

Inspiration Support - CHanged with Increased Critical Strike
Vaal Cyclone
Cast On Critical Strike Support
Awakened Increased Area of Effect Support - Changed with Energy shield Leeched
Blade Blast

Why ? Because You are using 300% multicrit but missing lot of crit chance. I have 100% crit chance with 3x 75% crit jew. level 28 precesion (empower + 4 lev aura helmet)
Last edited by nguyenbaoan84 on May 7, 2020, 11:35:48 PM
hi guys i am playing this build in STD....questions...
i am at 65% phys.dmg.reduction...how i can cap this?
is there any specific way to craft amulet or just alt/chaos spam?
also feel free to check my tree/gear and advise me what to improve?
last my es regen is 612/1841...what i should do to raise up?
Ty in advance:)
is it okay if I go with guardian instead of scion?
"
nguyenbaoan84 wrote:
"
Xistance4 wrote:

Bladefall

Vaal Cyclone
Blade Blast

Why ? Because You are using 300% multicrit but missing lot of crit chance. I have 100% crit chance with 3x 75% crit jew. level 28 precesion (empower + 4 lev aura helmet)

Hey thank you for answer !
Im sorry but that poe.ninja was half way done through my actual build, i have 3 grand spectrums also and 100% crit.
here is my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/0Jj1kqCv
for some reason i cant find ''have you crit recently?'' in pob?

If you could now pls tell me what to do next, should i go for other 2 voices with 5 skills of nothing to get to large cluster? if i do im not sure if i will have enough ES.
my phys reduction is 84% rn , and still my pob is only showing 548391 dmg for bladeblast ( when i put 40 blades nothing changes). I have pob fork updated.
what to do next now, not rlly sure where to move.

Thank you alot !!
"
Xistance4 wrote:
"
nguyenbaoan84 wrote:
"
Xistance4 wrote:

Bladefall

Vaal Cyclone
Blade Blast

Hey thank you for answer !
Im sorry but that poe.ninja was half way done through my actual build, i have 3 grand spectrums also and 100% crit.
here is my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/0Jj1kqCv
for some reason i cant find ''have you crit recently?'' in pob?

If you could now pls tell me what to do next, should i go for other 2 voices with 5 skills of nothing to get to large cluster? if i do im not sure if i will have enough ES.
my phys reduction is 84% rn , and still my pob is only showing 548391 dmg for bladeblast ( when i put 40 blades nothing changes). I have pob fork updated.
what to do next now, not rlly sure where to move.

Thank you alot !!

548.391k damage for bladeblast is already very high. Mine at 900k.

Ofcourse even you put 40, nothing change, you have to caculate it by yourselves, 500k x 40 for example (same with minion build, they have to take dps each zombie x with total zombie).
I know the build uses Mali gloves, but what about +2 aoe +2 aura high templar? Or not worth it?
hey. this build feels fantastic but i need few tips.

im using 2x 5 voices and vengeful/widespread cluster. to get 3rd voices would be pretty big invest to get all mediums also filled.

im currently with 1.1m cyclone tooltip with inspiration, 290k bladeblast and 450k bladefall dmg. if my gear has something missing before those voices upgrade let me know :) pob: https://pastebin.com/6KvGCChM
-
Last edited by MajorLazer77 on May 9, 2020, 4:22:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info