[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

"
zer0code wrote:
Hey nguyenbaoan84

Can you provide us with a POB using 7 passive voices? I'ts kinda hard try to follow your pob cause you use 3 passive voices, and you have 4 trees, according to ppl its only 3 for 7 voices, so I'm kinda lost. Also, you said its 7 purpouse/endbringer but in your tree you're using 8 I think

Its 7 or 8? Anyways, I'm excited to try your build, seems very solid (but expensive hehe)

Thanks for sharing :)

I'm use a 5-link version. Think there in no chance to reach last nods. But i'll try take another nods for mana reservation.
hi, how can you have 5k+ es regen?
i only have 2k regen with almost same setup
Hi,

try to check your regen in the defense tab after clicking on cyclone.

For some reason i see ~2K regen on my autoattack while ~5600 on my cyclone

So managed to reach level 91 and got to use all the 22 auras I could. My ES is regen is still quite low and I keep dying to random explosions now and then. Quite confused as to what I am doing wrong at this point. Even the dps feels a little low.

Any help or input would be appreciated, thanks!

https://pastebin.com/2Nikk7Dq
hi guys....can someone tell how we can craft the amulet...i am a little confused:(
What pantheons boys?... Thanks in advance...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
What pantheons boys?... Thanks in advance...

Hi. U can do not choose any pantheons or pick up any if u wanna.
I clear all content with out checking.

For all
Today i remove all Blade gemd and pick up support gems for cyclone (u can check me). Less aoe more dps.
OFC without 100 lvl and 3-slot voices.
Right now I am doing a Guardian Herald build. I have invested about 250 ex into him and have 120m on arc in POB and 190m on vaal arc in POB. All content is a joke and I don't die ever, unless I fuck up in the s8 fight, but I kill him so quick in p3 it doesnt matter.

Would it be worth swapping over to this build just based on the fact I want to stand in sirius storms? That is basically the only reason I'd want to swap.

Also how much mana reserved % jewels would I need? I know theyre about 50c atm with just that implicit.
"
ravenfraust wrote:
So managed to reach level 91 and got to use all the 22 auras I could. My ES is regen is still quite low and I keep dying to random explosions now and then. Quite confused as to what I am doing wrong at this point. Even the dps feels a little low.

Any help or input would be appreciated, thanks!

https://pastebin.com/2Nikk7Dq

Hello.

1/ You didnt cap phys reduction.
2/ For Watcher eyes: get one with base crit chance while affect by Harted
3/ Why have so many helrady medium cluster? I have only 1...You may only need 2.
4/ Your sword doesnt have fortify on hit. Its important to help better survival
5/ Get better boots...
6/ Quality the chest
7/ Get better belt (around 4-5ex)
many other small things
"
Laere wrote:
Right now I am doing a Guardian Herald build. I have invested about 250 ex into him and have 120m on arc in POB and 190m on vaal arc in POB. All content is a joke and I don't die ever, unless I fuck up in the s8 fight, but I kill him so quick in p3 it doesnt matter.

Would it be worth swapping over to this build just based on the fact I want to stand in sirius storms? That is basically the only reason I'd want to swap.

Also how much mana reserved % jewels would I need? I know theyre about 50c atm with just that implicit.

If you want to swim in sirius storms, guardiant can do it better o_0 why swap? I dont get it.

I swap from guardiant because scion survive better and better dps ( 4 clusters ), im aiming for 5k delves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info