[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

No curse immune flask? did i miss something? :D
IGN: Maphan_Meep
Remi said his gem link setup was his personal preference. It doesn't matter all that much but here are the links that were most popular for scion ball lightning last league according to poe.ninja 99+. Any of these will work except I don't recommend LMP/GMP.

Ball Lightning 100%
Charged Mines Support 100%
Minefield Support 97%
Blastchain Mine Support 88%
Slower Projectiles Support 76%
Awakened Elemental Focus Support 74%
Trap and Mine Damage Support 21%
High-Impact Mine Support 12%
Elemental Focus Support 12%
Awakened Added Lightning Damage Support 6%
Inspiration Support 3%
Awakened Lightning Penetration Support 3%
Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support 3%
Lesser Multiple Projectiles Support 3%
Lightning Penetration Support 3%
Added Lightning Damage Support 3%
Swift Assembly Support 3%
im skipping 1st day due to family business.
Does some one planning to stream? :) Would like at least to look.
Also thanks to Ciatlov, Remi and everyone for the useful info.
Good start for you! <3
Last edited by omgree on Jun 19, 2020, 3:38:11 PM
Some thoughts after league starting this

Pick up agnostic as soon as you can get a good enduring mana flask around Early maps it's a huge power spike.

2 points in Dynamo is real nice before you can get cluster jewels.

You can use the new crafting mechanics to easily 5L a cloak of defiance if you get a high enough ilvl crafting bench 5l without using any fusings or prophecies.

Pick up some aoe nodes. Ball lightning much less effective without aoe now.

Use the new crafting system to easily craft 4 mod rare jewels, and jewelry for this build.

Last edited by Ciatlov on Jun 21, 2020, 1:03:12 AM
it's the start of the league and I just started mapping and I'm really struggling to survive physical damage. What is a good way to get some resistance? I was thinking of using a granite flask, but no one seems to be using it anywhere in any other mine builds so I was wondering if it's a bad pick.
Houston we have a problems! )))

something went wrong with survival and damage too
and these are only white cards (((

I can not understand where I was wrong
Last edited by MrFixo on Jun 21, 2020, 1:38:08 PM
I started this build with no problems so far. It was a bit slow in certain spots. The build doesn't really start taking off until you can get some of the +mana uniques for the build. Best thing you can do is upgrade your weapons at low gear levels once you have your 5l/6l you will see big results in kill speed from a 1 mod weapon to 3-4 mod weapons. Enduring mana flask and the agnostic is pretty powerful early.

Granite flask is not what you want for this build. You need to get your mana items with omeyocan boots and quartz flask to get dodge capped asap so you can stand in things you shouldn't and not take damage ;D.
Last edited by Ciatlov on Jun 21, 2020, 2:22:15 PM
"
MrFixo wrote:
Houston we have a problems! )))

something went wrong with survival and damage too
and these are only white cards (((

I can not understand where I was wrong

Just after a quick glance.

0 life on any of your gear slots (gloves, belt, boots). Drop golden dragon, get at least 70+ life on the other slots until you use the uniques.
Both of your weapons have 1 usable stat (not counting resists.) Get at least 2-3 stats per weapon.
Your passive tree is all over the place. Drop the frenzy nodes, the node below MoM, drop the whole section leading out of Scion top right and connect via bottom left. (You can use my passive tree as an example.) Pick up Phase Acro with the nodes you replace and then Heart of Oak.

For gear examples, have a look at my char. Ignore the weapon with spell damage & non-chaos as chaos, that was a lucky craft.

Pick up several high ilvl sceptres as you can and keep them in stash, when you get lightning harvest crafts use those. The rest of your gear you can upgrade for literally 1c a slot to get life, mana + 1 resist and then craft another resist.
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
Day 2 update for the build, really solid so far. Prioritised picking up all uniques except Indigon before exalt price spike and lightning harvest crafts.

Gear looks like:

Next upgrades are Indigon (durr) and gloves slot. Then a belt reroll. Managed to snipe some double resist jewels to help fill out early and stay capped. Still no atziri flask currently but the rest is up and running.

Build is a solid S tier, died a handful of times to random chaos one shots, that were probably my error. Damage right now is good but not the best. With prep on bosses (e.g. mines down, bear trap down etc) I can easily 1 shot most bosses into yellow maps. Not pushed further yet.

Changes I've made - picked up large cluster early, getting good mediums is a right headache without fossil / harvest crafting. Probably going to make some minor tweaks to the tree once I hit red maps. Good build though so far, kudos!
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
"

Just after a quick glance.

Thanks for the quick reply and advice!

I tried white cards in 5-link --- very bad
had to farm the bloody aqueduct on the tabula )))

this is a good build and it’s not nice not to improve it

my english is weak. sorry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info