[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Remicaster1 wrote:

tl;dr just stick with bl mines, the clear isn't bad

What about fireball for faster mapping with swap weapons?
"
omgree wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

tl;dr just stick with bl mines, the clear isn't bad

What about fireball for faster mapping with swap weapons?

Fireball miner is alot better as shadow saboteur it needs a different tree and you want to scale it with auras like herald of ash, zealotry, which this build can't use. This build scales through flat added lightning damage from arcane cloak which doesn't really work well with fireball.

This build is one of the fastest mining builds you can play probably only rival'd by a headhunter setup. With an alchemist quicksilver flask of adrenaline, rampage, smoke mine, and flask effectiveness gear you can hit ~250%+ movespeed speed with this build and your mines obliterate everything.

If you want to go faster I reccomend this weapon in offhand which allows you to get rampage up with just a momentary weapon swap once your mines are detonated on a pack.
i cant open the PO, getting a bunch of errors, anyone else have this problem or is it on my end ?
"
iamluxor wrote:
i cant open the PO, getting a bunch of errors, anyone else have this problem or is it on my end ?

I've tested the PoB link and it has no issues
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Make sure you're using the community fork version of POB.

How does this fare as a league starter?
thanks for the build. will be league starting with this, looks promicing
At what point would you grab The Agnostic on the tree during leveling?
IGN: Shocknami
Is there a way to have a PoB please ? I can't find one

Edit : Nevermind, i'm sorry
Definetely playing this for starter
Last edited by RKZQLF on Jun 19, 2020, 10:11:51 AM
curious why you dont use minefield support. since ball lightnings from different mines arent limited by the 150ms limit, wouldnt it be a big DPS boost?
Is Swift Assembly better than eg Trap and Mine Support. PoB does not calculate the gem properly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info