[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

I'm quite in love with this build. I can do AL8 Sirius just fine, though I'm still learning the fights so there's a few deaths.

My issue is Delirium. Full delirium maps are a complete slog, and I consistently die on wave 20 of Simulacrum. It took me 5 minutes to down Kosis in a fully delirium'd t16 map. My tankiness is...ok. I still die more than I like, but its not terrible.

I suppose I'm wondering if I should make the jump to low life for better tankiness and dps.. My gear is below. I have 61 ex liquid to invest, could probably squeeze out another 15 ex if I went on a selling spree.

"
JayRizzo03 wrote:
I'm quite in love with this build. I can do AL8 Sirius just fine, though I'm still learning the fights so there's a few deaths.

My issue is Delirium. Full delirium maps are a complete slog, and I consistently die on wave 20 of Simulacrum. It took me 5 minutes to down Kosis in a fully delirium'd t16 map. My tankiness is...ok. I still die more than I like, but its not terrible.

I suppose I'm wondering if I should make the jump to low life for better tankiness and dps.. My gear is below. I have 61 ex liquid to invest, could probably squeeze out another 15 ex if I went on a selling spree.

LL is the way to go. Tankier, more dps. I go with Assassin. 33M DPS, 44M DPS on low life enemies. Mobs die in instant, Kosis in wave 20, full 100% Delirious is 3-4 seconds max. A8 Sirus switch phase in 2-3 seconds max.

I have 9k ES still.

Heres the POB if you wanna invest more money into this build and feel like a god : https://pastebin.com/cBN5etVt

"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:

LL is the way to go. Tankier, more dps. I go with Assassin. 33M DPS, 44M DPS on low life enemies. Mobs die in instant, Kosis in wave 20, full 100% Delirious is 3-4 seconds max. A8 Sirus switch phase in 2-3 seconds max.

I have 9k ES still.

Heres the POB if you wanna invest more money into this build and feel like a god : https://pastebin.com/cBN5etVt

PoB doesnt work. please repost.
"
netherall wrote:
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:

I have 9k ES still.

https://pastebin.com/4b1Za74R

Try to use Fork community version. It still works for me.
"
netherall wrote:
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:

I have 9k ES still.

the pob worked for me..

maybe at some point ill try the assassin out ;) first time for the es watchers eye grind.. :)
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:

I have 9k ES still.

Hey! I have switched to your build and i like it more than the trickster but i still got one shotted too often in juiced T16 maps. Something is explode and i just die like that.... I know i can invest much more in the build like unnatural instrict or awakened gems or better rares. But i dont know what to invest on first because things are getting fking expensive now. Any idea on that?
Last edited by sorlix on Apr 9, 2020, 6:51:48 AM
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:

I have 9k ES still.

Whats your reasoning for Assassin over Trickster? Like what are the pros and cons of each with your PoB?
"
Hey! I have switched to your build and i like it more than the trickster but i still got one shotted too often in juiced T16 maps. Something is explode and i just die like that.... I know i can invest much more in the build like unnatural instrict or awakened gems or better rares. But i dont know what to invest on first because things are getting fking expensive now. Any idea on that?

Looking at your gear, well, first thing first try to quality 20% your amulet, rings, helmet, gloves. It will helps. Everything little things count :D and it adds up.

2nd find a good pair of cerulean ring(+mana, ES, 70+ all res, balance all resist etc...) and quality it.

Awakened gems are well for more damage, and I dont think if you are lacking currency, you should invets into that. I would say better rares first, then level 21 gems, awakened gems, unnatural instinct, and last Watcher eye.

[/quote]

Whats your reasoning for Assassin over Trickster? Like what are the pros and cons of each with your PoB?[/quote]

I started out as Trickster hybrid(HP/ES) with ghost dance, escape artist, swift killer. It was ok. Then I switch to full ES and no longer take ghost dance so yea, I realize Assassin at this point is better.

Trickster full ES build offers 33% max mana but its not a lot 95+ level where you can get a crap ton from tree alone. Recover ES, mana on kill but cinderswallow urn already does that job for us + mind drinker and we all gucci.So really, trickster offers 4 frenzy charge, the only thing assassin can not do. But then unnatural instinct do that job for us.

So what leave us? Assassin has free elusive + 8% reduced damage taken, and no crit multi which is huge for spike deaths. Elusive = faster mapping, fater gearing.
10% movement from deadly infusion, free culling strike = 10% more dps pretty much. So I considered switch to Assassin when I felt Trickster was slow for mapping even with 140% MS, while assassin is at 190% and generally deal more damage.
Last edited by jackietran24 on Apr 9, 2020, 1:35:55 PM
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:

I have 9k ES still.

Man you were RIGHT on point. Swapping to Assassin low life made all the difference.

I'm not getting your ridiulous 21mil shaper dps, but i'm getting 9mil shaper..and you know, thats good enough for me. It got me through simulacrum wave 20. It devastates any boss. It's all I really want in a build. Only got 8.2k ES but it gets the job done as well.

Granted, I spent the vast majority of my 60 ex on 2 items - the mana as ES watchers eye and the Unnatural Instinct - but it paid of, I think.

Thank you for your help and PoB!
Last edited by JayRizzo03 on Apr 9, 2020, 11:48:33 PM
Hi,
just leveling this build, but a general question ( since i never played brands ).

How this this playstyle work at all? I mean .. the dmg is nice, but i do not understand how to use brand and brand recall correctly together.

Often i press "brand recall", nothing happens, either cooldown not finished, or brands expired.

Using brand alone without recall ... this seems to not be the concept - however, other way round always having to observer the top left of my screen constantly if there are still brands i can recall feels clunky and makes me rip more often.

So ... how to play this at all?

Thank you ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info