[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

Hi,

I built according to this build and I think it is great! But I don't understand how I have 1/10 of the dps. I can't find where I went wrong. I understand that some gems are 19/20 etc.

But I don't see how that results in 1/10 of the damage.

Could someone help me out? I guess I'm missing something huge.

https://pastebin.com/pw1mZv44
"
Gnasharn wrote:
Hi,

I built according to this build and I think it is great! But I don't understand how I have 1/10 of the dps. I can't find where I went wrong. I understand that some gems are 19/20 etc.

According to my PoB community fork, with proper config you're doing around 806,000 Shaper DPS. Make you increase number of brands attached to the enemy.

For some reason your PoB is saying that the mana cost of your storm brand is 0. I can't seem to find why that is. Which would have a huge impact on that. Another weird thing is that it's saying that Archmage isn't effecting the mana cost of your spell which is really weird. Just seems to be a lot of weird things affecting your total DPS and it might just be PoB? Do you feel like you're lacking the actual DPS?
Last edited by sk8punker123 on Apr 5, 2020, 1:25:14 PM
"
Gnasharn wrote:
Hi,

Based on the POB Vaal Clarity might be messing with your dps as it makes your skills cost 0 mana.
man this is the best broken build i had ever played. in a good way ofc. i really need some good items like watchers eye with es.
but really very fun and good build. but i play assasin feels better at surviving. ty op again for this lovely build.
Last edited by snn1085 on Apr 5, 2020, 7:45:42 PM
I'm selling my Explodey chest for 12 ex. if you're intersted please contac tme ingame or on the forum. ingame: OlDirtyDarkness_Del

Last edited by Mad_Darkness on Apr 6, 2020, 5:10:30 PM
have u tried doing 100% delirious t16? does this build able to do it consistenly (doesnt die a lot)? i am tryign to find a tankier version of storm brand archmage,which one is better in term of survivability, this or hiero?

i dropped this today. is this good to use on this build? what you guys think?
How do you all manage to cast 5-7 brands if the mana cost is >50% of your mana? Are you using mana leech, something else? I see a lot of extra brand notables, so thought I would ask, as with my brand cost at about 50% of my mana, I have trouble with more than 3.
"
sgoer wrote:
How do you all manage to cast 5-7 brands if the mana cost is >50% of your mana? Are you using mana leech, something else? I see a lot of extra brand notables, so thought I would ask, as with my brand cost at about 50% of my mana, I have trouble with more than 3.

Brand recall refreshes duration of storm brand by a bit. If you spam brand recall you can slowly accumulate up to your max, you can bind brand recall to a button and just hold the button down to auto-recast off cooldown.
Nice guide!
Last edited by sorlix on Apr 7, 2020, 7:30:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info