[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

Is there any Cold version for this build?
I love the sound of shatter ice, it's just satisfing.
Sorry for my bad english.
I'm sorry , but i cant config my char properly in POB . Any idea what im doing wrong ?,cause i cant seem to get my DPS over 169k.

https://pastebin.com/MdeMd3Cw
Last edited by cexybast on Apr 13, 2020, 7:57:27 AM
I am trying to understand this build. We convert the elemental hit to fire with jewels, but as a support we use the hypothermia gem.

What I don't understand is how is this an dps improvement for this build?
"
brokenhelm wrote:
I am trying to understand this build. We convert the elemental hit to fire with jewels, but as a support we use the hypothermia gem.

Skitterbots chill stuff
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
brokenhelm wrote:

Skitterbots chill stuff

Oh wow, I was not aware of that. Thanks for explaining and the build.

So far I am having a blast with it.
I have really been enjoying the build so far, but only just got to maps, so a lot more to go.

However one thing I have been wondering before I even started the build, but what would you and others say are the big differences, advantages and disadvantages between your two assassin wander builds, this build and the Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast poison, other then the obvious of one being elemental hit and the other being Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast with poison?

Before I chose this build, I was really struggling with which one to choose, but ended on this build for the instant damage and chain for clearing. As well as I felt this build could maybe be a bit more tanky with the same amount of damage, but maybe I am mistaken.
So with 2ish days in with this build, and the gear shown, im having such a blast with it. The leveling was some of the smoothest ive ever had. Granted I was able to fund this character off of my main, but if you have just a little bit of currency you'll get to end game with this build very quickly and fun.
Just finished my last lab, and I just don't get hit by anything. Not that I'm trying to facetank stuff, but i can tell im successfully not getting hit through various build mechanics. Looking forward to min maxing this guy
"
Ghoro wrote:
I have really been enjoying the build so far, but only just got to maps, so a lot more to go.

However one thing I have been wondering before I even started the build, but what would you and others say are the big differences, advantages and disadvantages between your two assassin wander builds, this build and the Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast poison, other then the obvious of one being elemental hit and the other being Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast with poison?

Before I chose this build, I was really struggling with which one to choose, but ended on this build for the instant damage and chain for clearing. As well as I felt this build could maybe be a bit more tanky with the same amount of damage, but maybe I am mistaken.

I've played both this and poison wander (PF version). It really comes down to your preference in play style. If you like poison, waiting for virulence stacks, etc. the other one is also amazing. I think both are great potential league starters and have much room for improvement as league continues. Personally, I like ele hit as it's more instantly blow stuff up. This woulda been great for metamorph league when I played poison, but poison also has its own pros now with 100% delirious maps. But it's up to your preference, both are incredibly strong imo.

"
Bane__ wrote:
So with 2ish days in with this build, and the gear shown, im having such a blast with it. The leveling was some of the smoothest ive ever had. Granted I was able to fund this character off of my main, but if you have just a little bit of currency you'll get to end game with this build very quickly and fun.
Just finished my last lab, and I just don't get hit by anything. Not that I'm trying to facetank stuff, but i can tell im successfully not getting hit through various build mechanics. Looking forward to min maxing this guy

You've got a lovely start to your build my friend! I'll include some generic and more specific recommendations for you:

Gem level and quality
Corrupted belt
Ele hit enchant
Tailwind boots

You have temp chains on gloves which helps with surviving but not so much for damage. You could get a curse on hit ring and switch amulet to whispers of doom for double cursing. Potentials are flammability or ele weakness. This is the route that deathbeam and others took when they grabbed curse on gloves.

Personally I didn't like shield charge. I know some people found flame dash or dash better, but you lose the fortify.
Has anyone used
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
brokenhelm wrote:

Skitterbots chill stuff

hi im really interested in 2 of your assassin wander builds. i have about 70ex to dump on a build to help me speed farm simalacrums- which would you recommended for someone new to wand-ers? this oir the power siphon poison. thank you..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info