[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

So far so good. The leveling wasn't the slowest and the damage started ramping up around act 6. Currently level 77 melting white maps with a 4-link which was expected. My defense is a HUGE problem right now, but hopefully with my currency I was able to get, I will be able to start ramping up the defense tomorrow.

Also after testing a little, it seems that tri-element is actually quite a bit better than full fire at my current gear. Not sure what type of gear breakpoints I will have to hit for full fire to be better.

Anyways, happy I ended up finding your build when I did. I don't regret "risking" my league start. Looking forward to your progress and thanks for the build fam.
Any chance you can post a video what the clear/st is like in maps?

I am leveling using wand slinger which so far is very OP but if Elemental hit clear is sufficient i can transition to that later on

Thanks
yea defense is the problem atm.
need some tune while farming white maps, against especially delirium mobs.
After reading last page with the suggestion of Spellslinger used in this build while leveling. A stupid idea came to my head. Obviously we'd be mixing in both Ele Hit and Spellslinger stuff, but we'd also be adding more DPS making it dumber(potentially) via Cold to Fire stuff.

- Frostferno Helmet (can stick Ele Hit here)
- Cold to Fire support on a 6L for Spellslinger with 2 or more cold spells (Ice Nova + Frostbolt anyone?)
- Pyre Rings (just 1 is probably enough)

And to really go stupid ham with overkill DPS, gain ele/non chaos as extra chaos damage mods on rare shaped wand, etc.

Cold to Fire conversion dipping due to AoF and Ele Hit has always boosted DPS higher for quite awhile. Be fun to bring it here too.
"
ryukenden wrote:
Spellslinger is insanely good for leveling. My ele hit was basically zdps then i got SS... everything changed. I feel like it quadtripled my damage and the clear speed was miles away.

SS + wave of conc + GC + arc

its so smooth. Since most of the build is mostly spell damage, I wonder how well it scales end-game.

Have you tried what i mentioned earlier? Ele hit > GMP > Chain > EDWA

I'm not say mine is better, i havent tried what you're talking about. I just mean the 4l i mentioned is incredible for clear as well and doesnt branch off into an entirely different skill/build
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
ryukenden wrote:
Spellslinger is insanely good for leveling. My ele hit was basically zdps then i got SS... everything changed. I feel like it quadtripled my damage and the clear speed was miles away.

its so smooth. Since most of the build is mostly spell damage, I wonder how well it scales end-game.

I'm not say mine is better, i havent tried what you're talking about. I just mean the 4l i mentioned is incredible for clear as well and doesnt branch off into an entirely different skill/build

Well.. the thing is, i am using that set up BUT at the same time, with each cast of that, we have an arc, glacial and wave of conviction going off at the same time... and it's only a 4 link. The damage is insane
i changed arc GC WoC from VD volatile(w/o EE).
more smooth and i love it.
"
Nevzat wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
ryukenden wrote:

Well.. the thing is, i am using that set up BUT at the same time, with each cast of that, we have an arc, glacial and wave of conviction going off at the same time... and it's only a 4 link. The damage is insane

oh ok i understand. I didnt actually get how the skill worked at first. I just gave it shot and i see you can still actually use Ele hit and it'll just trigger those passivly. I didnt pay attention and assumed spellslinger was an attack of its own that triggered what was link.

It's a noticeable increase in damage for sure. I just tossed it in a 3l so its only arc and glacial cascade. I wonder how this could fit into the build in the end though, you'll be reserving a lot of mana so MoM will probably not be viable which is going to considerably lower EHP
Which type of wand Should I be leveling with. The bosses I fight take so long to die and I have the single target and aoe setup.
"
StigmaTheOnly wrote:
Which type of wand Should I be leveling with. The bosses I fight take so long to die and I have the single target and aoe setup.

Just look for spell damage one. Check my reply on page 9 with tree. Basially after you get EE + EO, the difference is massive and you just start obliterating stuff. I did mistake in leveling trees and did not prioritzed those enough, you definitely want to rush the ASAP.

"
byourself wrote:
So far so good. The leveling wasn't the slowest and the damage started ramping up around act 6. Currently level 77 melting white maps with a 4-link which was expected. My defense is a HUGE problem right now, but hopefully with my currency I was able to get, I will be able to start ramping up the defense tomorrow.

Also after testing a little, it seems that tri-element is actually quite a bit better than full fire at my current gear. Not sure what type of gear breakpoints I will have to hit for full fire to be better.

Anyways, happy I ended up finding your build when I did. I don't regret "risking" my league start. Looking forward to your progress and thanks for the build fam.

Yeah for the defense, without MoM and running ES bases the build is actually not very tanky (as we dont exactly grab much else on tree outside of that) so at least early survivability before Essence Worm etc looks like an issue. But after assembling all pieces it should not be an issue imo. I went to sleep early yesterday but I was actually pleasantly surprised with the leveling, i expected it to be much worse :d

For fire to be better, you basically need to run full utility setup (what means wave, combustion, flammability etc) and also ofc with fire the damage you get per level of ele hit is higher than without, so also higher level ele hit.

I saw people mentioning spellslinger with damage setup in the thread. I think it sounds like cool idea, only issue is that it tanks defenses and I think it will fall off hard in endgame, but at least early it def sounds like fun setup.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info