[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

Hi, does it make sense to multicraft this base?

I wasted over 5k alts, so I'm quite desperate..
Last edited by IJustWantToPlayThisGame on Apr 8, 2020, 1:56:09 PM
"
Hi, does it make sense to multicraft this base?

I wasted over 5k alts, so I'm quite desperate..

That's fine for your first wand but you can buy a base like

For like 2ex.
I higly recommend you guys to switch to an archmage version of this build, they are 10 times better
Last edited by Eject919 on Apr 8, 2020, 10:37:33 PM
"
Eject919 wrote:
I higly recommend you guys to switch to an archmage version of this build, they are 10 times better

yes man, this build just doesnt have the damage for high end gameplay like delirium 100% or other stuff like that
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
Which build are you referring to? And how hard is it to make transition from this one.
"
kubicka wrote:
Guys, I am not sure what you are talking about.. even with the life version of the build I was able to clear yellow maps with ease and then transition to LL.

Now I have spend like 20ex to build and easily clearing everything in the game with 2mil DPS on brand. Its true that minmaxing is pretty expensive but other than that this is really good guide and not that expensive

Do you mind checking my PoB? I feel like we have similar gear (mines not as good as yours) but I'm lacking a lot of damage somewhere.

https://pastebin.com/ie2KRCFx
Last edited by Ayzkub on Apr 9, 2020, 3:02:07 PM
"
Ayzkub wrote:
"
kubicka wrote:
Guys, I am not sure what you are talking about.. even with the life version of the build I was able to clear yellow maps with ease and then transition to LL.

Now I have spend like 20ex to build and easily clearing everything in the game with 2mil DPS on brand. Its true that minmaxing is pretty expensive but other than that this is really good guide and not that expensive

Do you mind checking my PoB? I feel like we have similar gear (mines not as good as yours) but I'm lacking a lot of damage somewhere.

https://pastebin.com/ie2KRCFx

Use Tranquility as your amulet annoint.
Try to get a timeless jewel so you are able to generate frenzy charges.
Try to get some interesting cluster jewels (best are chip away and brand loyalty as for me)
I dont see any reason to use energy from within jewel get something to boost your DPS instead
Try to find a way how to get rid of Alacrity and Physique in your tree so you can free 2 more passive skill points
Get Pantheon if you dont have it yet
I think you can get better weapon relatively cheap
Dont forget to use catalysts on your belt and amulets/rings
Awakened gems are really good aswell and ALD was quite cheap few weeks ago.
Either way I think its good
Hello! ... the build is very good, I started with the life version and then move to LL, although I haven't fully maxed it out, I'm not convinced yet ... I've back to the life version, but I modified it to my pleasure, haves less shield but is a litle more tanky, and it does not require invest so many exalted... I don't know if it will be the best, but I can make t16 maps without problems, cleaning quickly ...
here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/jJrsXZrn
sorry for my english...

hf exiles!
Last edited by IverzonX on Apr 11, 2020, 9:27:38 PM
doesn't it matter where the frenzy load is in the radius? I have them at the hawk's clauses
I'm liking this build more and more.

With a 4 link chest and not so great set of armors and weapons I was able to complete corrupted T15 map without dying. I'm sure I can do most T16 maps without dying and although I don't play much I'm almost 92 now, and recently got a 5 link armor finally and a wand upgrade, which is still crappy. Anyway, I'm having a blast thanks to this build in SSF, and I've only started this character toward the final week of Metamorph league. I wish I had played SSF sooner to hoard the maps and gears from Metamorph league drops but challenge is great too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info