[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

"
MieraRepublic wrote:
Hey, guys. I've several questions. First thing first - I'm surely lacking some passsive points - https://pastebin.com/QwywGFHW. Here's my pastebin, if someone could help. I know, that I'm level 90, but the build is up to 94, but I'm lacking 7 points, while I'd just get 4 for levelling.

Second - do we have any thoughts about cluster jewels? It seems like these are a major damage boost, so if anyone got those tested, it'd help a lot to share thoughts here.

And last but not least - what should I invest in first? I got a wand, a shav and quite a decent shield, as well as chayula and boots.

Thanks beforehand

Hey, you finished all quests that give skillpoints?

About the jewels I havnt tested enough to give a good answer, but as you say there are
several good ones that give alot of dmg, i play HC so for me to use one would mean giving up
on to much Life/ES
Hey guys,

Been playing this since league start and I've got to say it's performing very well. The build is very customisable so there's a lot of things I've tried and I think I've settled on what feels best for me at the moment.

Would the people that have managed to progress to the end game take a quick look at my character and see what the next major upgrades are, preferably in order of priority? I know there's a few things I've got left to get but I'd rather not spend 20ex on a 5% damage increase when I could get the same for half the price.

Thanks in advance!
Hey guys, great build. I've been enjoying it. I have been doing Life build so far. One question i have is on crafting the wand, can it be tier 1 increased critical strike chance for spells + Gain % of lightning damage as extra chaos instead of the gain elemental damage? I hit the lightning damage (9%) one so am wondering if that will work. I'm not sure if the lightning damage is calculated after or before its converted to cold (due to call of the brotherhood) for the extra chaos.
It'll be a nice wand but not worth multicrafting for our build, you really want elemental as extra chaos because it double dips.
Yea fair enough. Also I had a question on the ring. Can I use circle of fear with herald of ice auras mods instead of assasins mark on hit shaper ring?

Found a circle of fear with the following:
Herald of Ice has 33% reduced Mana Reservation
Herald of Ice has 93% increased Buff Effect

Main reason I think its ok in my current situation to use circle of fear is that I only have enlighten support Lvl 2. So using circle of fear allows me to additionally allow me to use herald of lightning.

Thinking the shaper rings can be way better so is it recommended to crafting the shaper ring or just buy it? I got a two-stone ring shaper ilvl: 83 base that I found i can try crafting similar to how we craft the wand for the needed mods.

Also do we still need max 75% chaos resist even with shavronne's vestment?
Last edited by z_rgaming on Apr 7, 2020, 1:27:32 PM
Assassins mark ring is mandatory, it gives you a massive DPS boost by increasing your base crit.
You don't need to invest at all into chaos res, some players do when they have excess currency to spend but you can easily do all content on just shavs and presence.
it just doesnt have the damage, sorry to say
and for teh amount of exalts u need to invest, i better go and make a herald stack or a archmage LL build
just unravveling gem is 15 exalts in this build alone, single target damage is totally out of wack
your boss damage build is (i calculated item by item with poe trade) is 119 exalts worth of gear
ONE HUNDRED AND NINGHTEEN
Think about this for a second, for a build that still will take minutes to kill aw8....
Low aoe, subpar boss dmg (unless u go the 100+ex build).
Peace out, ffs i feel i wasted my time trying to make this work
For all that matters the op havent even played the league, he is 3 achievements in only
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
"
"
KopaKabana wrote:
this build is a 60 exalt at least
show me a 5 ways with this, to justify the costs
it get wrecked in beefed maps, a 60 exalt build....
btw op stopped posting , just saying

Don't overdo it. Neither you nor I have spent 60 ex. I don't do craft to have such money. But at 6- 8ex has atlas 135/154. This league is frustrating, but don't be angry at people who share knowledge.

what?
go calculate how much this build costs to nuke bosses then come back,. kid
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
Guys, I am not sure what you are talking about.. even with the life version of the build I was able to clear yellow maps with ease and then transition to LL.

Now I have spend like 20ex to build and easily clearing everything in the game with 2mil DPS on brand. Its true that minmaxing is pretty expensive but other than that this is really good guide and not that expensive
Just completed my first A8 deathless, took about 2 minutes. Build works fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info