[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hello first of all thank you for posting your build. I've tried coc in the past and this is my first time trying out CI COC build. I have some questions about the gear crafting. Does the vaal regalia have to be shaper influenced? What is the difference between the regular regalia and shaper influenced regalia? Do you think it will be cheaper to craft on your own to get all the gears or simply try to find them on poe trade and buy them. I just got done getting through the campaign and im at level 68 right now trying to buy stuff now to start using coc, but it seems like all of the items are listed are pretty expensive. My budget right now is about 6-10 ex assuming I can sell my awakened brutality gem. Also which gear should I try to get first besides the cospri and the amulet. Let me know if you have any suggestions for me. Maybe I just don't have enough currency to go with this build yet haha. Oh btw I already got my cospri. Let me know!
Oh I forgot to ask are the crafting steps up to date? I heard poe made some changes for crafting for this league so I just want to make sure.
Last edited by franzisk on Mar 25, 2020, 3:07:29 AM
"
Eliqq wrote:
Slight gear update. Awakener 8 Sirus deathless, simulacrum deathless, shaper/elder ezpz. I haven't managed to do uber elder deathless yet, but I never got to try it before this league. Only thing I'm concerned about atm, is capping my res when I swap to 52% CDR (2 more CoC levels) and hitting the next attack speed breakpoint.

Here's the gear so far

How many Exalts did you invest here? Just a rough estimate is fine.
I'm sitting on roughly 20-25 Ex now, and considering switching, as I can't progress any longer with the 5.5k Life version. I just get one-shot so often in Delirium and especially by bosses (dsynchs or hard to avoid stuff). I'm stuck at Level 93 for now, just farming currency.

I should probably start with buying or crafting a 600+ Vaal Regalia and then go from there, I suppose.

"
franzisk wrote:
Hello first of all thank you for posting your build. I've tried coc in the past and this is my first time trying out CI COC build. I have some questions about the gear crafting. Does the vaal regalia have to be shaper influenced? What is the difference between the regular regalia and shaper influenced regalia? Do you think it will be cheaper to craft on your own to get all the gears or simply try to find them on poe trade and buy them. I just got done getting through the campaign and im at level 68 right now trying to buy stuff now to start using coc, but it seems like all of the items are listed are pretty expensive. My budget right now is about 6-10 ex assuming I can sell my awakened brutality gem. Also which gear should I try to get first besides the cospri and the amulet. Let me know if you have any suggestions for me. Maybe I just don't have enough currency to go with this build yet haha. Oh btw I already got my cospri. Let me know!
Oh I forgot to ask are the crafting steps up to date? I heard poe made some changes for crafting for this league so I just want to make sure.

Fossil estimate for T2 + on Kill

Last edited by pmpch on Mar 25, 2020, 4:02:16 AM
You can definitely start out as a CoC Ice Nova using Ornament of the East and a Light of Lunaris. I farmed Sacrifice Fragments and yellow maps until I could afford the cospris. Buy some cheap 6L with your color and ES and you're set.
updated some smaller things

Something I still miss or is wrong?
"

What does conduit do for us? Does that get changed by jewel or something?
how much currencies i need to get this build into entry?

I found the solution about my res :)

And 1 prefix free.
Any weapon suggestions prior to buying Cospri's please? It's like 4 ex right now..

nice upgrade :D
"
"

What does conduit do for us? Does that get changed by jewel or something?

what you mean with conduit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info