[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Slight gear update. Awakener 8 Sirus deathless, simulacrum deathless, shaper/elder ezpz. I haven't managed to do uber elder deathless yet, but I never got to try it before this league. Only thing I'm concerned about atm, is capping my res when I swap to 52% CDR (2 more CoC levels) and hitting the next attack speed breakpoint.

Here's the gear so far

"
ChavelaVargas wrote:
What should i prioritize with 50 ex gear? Recovery speed, ES or block?

The gained on hit(watchers or some cheapy boots)and on kill ES(armour) are two of the best, at least for me. I have neither because have not found any good deals yet.
I'm looking at crafting a %ES + T1 CDR belt. The cheapest crystal belts with one of the mods are ilvl 83 %ES crusader belts, but you can buy random T1 CDR shaper belts (ilvl 84) for a few chaos. If I slam one of those shaper belts onto the ilvl 83 crusader belt will it downgrade the CDR to T2 since T1 CDR is an ilvl 84 mod and it's being transferred to an ilvl 83 belt?

Edit: I guess the other option is to just buy any ilvl 84 crusader crystal belt and slam dense fossils, and hope you hit T1 %ES and T1 CDR. You save ~7ex+ on the difference in the price of the base and the awakener orb. Not sure how hard it is to hit those mods together though.
Last edited by clipset on Mar 24, 2020, 10:22:53 PM
Could someone look at my build? My damage out put seem's pretty low.

I'm currently using a thread of hope to get heart of ice, utmost intellect and arcane focus.

I am also using a militant faith to make MOM inner conviction.

I'm planning on doing this DPS variant until I manage to get 2 of the herald rings =/.

https://pastebin.com/ddUw0aK3
Last edited by artora on Mar 25, 2020, 12:26:54 AM

If you have about 30eggs, would buy double discpiline watchers eye or lvl awake coc? decision.
Im playing a trickster build for the first time and not liking where the build is going. i just started the league 2 days ago and wanting to give this build a shot. i only have 2ex or so to my name so far. Can i make a switch now or should i farm up a minimum currency before i make the switch. Not finding allot of entry items listed just juiced up people posting there nice gear. I loved my cyclone build in 3.7 and this looks to be just as fun.
Thanks
"
Ncaxtech44 wrote:
Im playing a trickster build for the first time and not liking where the build is going. i just started the league 2 days ago and wanting to give this build a shot. i only have 2ex or so to my name so far. Can i make a switch now or should i farm up a minimum currency before i make the switch. Not finding allot of entry items listed just juiced up people posting there nice gear. I loved my cyclone build in 3.7 and this looks to be just as fun.
Thanks

minimum to play this build requires cospris malice which is over 4 exalts at the moment. better to farm up
Hey guys. I just liquidated my golem ele and miner today and swapped to this build. After spending all day off and on crafting I finally reached a playable state.

Unfortunately the resist rolls didn't go my way on crafts, so I am using a handful of passive points on clusters to make up for the resists. Also plan to improve some of the gear down the line as ES may be a little low. The only key item I believe I'm missing is the watcher's eye which I'll need to farm toward.

While mapping I felt great clearing packs in t16 with no issues but certain boss scenarios I had some deaths. Is there something I'm missing at a glance of my build? Also my single target feels pretty rough, especially if flasks aren't up. Even popped a meta boss that regen faster than I damaged somehow.

Any help/feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Gear here:

Last edited by Kaegyn on Mar 25, 2020, 1:43:34 AM
"
Kaegyn wrote:
Hey guys. I just liquidated my golem ele and miner today and swapped to this build. After spending all day off and on crafting I finally reached a playable state.

Unfortunately the resist rolls didn't go my way on crafts, so I am using a handful of passive points on clusters to make up for the resists. Also plan to improve some of the gear down the line as ES may be a little low. The only key item I believe I'm missing is the watcher's eye which I'll need to farm toward.

While mapping I felt great clearing packs in t16 with no issues but certain boss scenarios I had some deaths. Is there something I'm missing at a glance of my build? Also my single target feels pretty rough, especially if flasks aren't up. Even popped a meta boss that regen faster than I damaged somehow.

Any help/feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Gear here:

dont u have aps more than 7.5?
Last edited by tffiad on Mar 25, 2020, 1:55:53 AM
"
Eliqq wrote:
"
Ncaxtech44 wrote:
Thanks

minimum to play this build requires cospris malice which is over 4 exalts at the moment. better to farm up

I kinda knew about the cost of cospri's. I guess im just hoping for more direction on intro gear. I see its stated to start as a life build but no description of what that really entails. since im already mid 70's level do i go straight into ES gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info