[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Zqce wrote:
Hello guys, really having a blast with this build at the moment but i feel like i could still improve my damage with t16 bosses and such, i sadly dont know how do link my gear in a forum post but if someone would be nice enough to go through my profile and inspect my gear i could really need some help

i have around 15ex budget, whats something i could invest in to really spice up my damage numbers? dont feel like i need the watchers eye at the moment since my survivability is not the problem.

how much ES u have with ur gear?
"
how much ES u have with ur gear?

Last edited by Zqce on Mar 19, 2020, 12:51:31 PM
"
Felkor wrote:
I've just tried it, we have :
- 20 dex allocated (5% mvmspeed bonus)
- 70 dex unallocated (14% mvmspeed malus, 875 flat accuracy)

So 9% mouvement speed malus for a 875 flat accuracy, i'll take it :) I'm sitting at 95% hit chance currenctly with a lvl 19 precision, so that's really nice and indeed allow us for a nice ES shield.

I'm really interested in this setup! Would you mind a POB link so I can see what you've done? Thanks!
I have struggles would this be better than lightning version of coc?
Any sense in running a LL version?

Just found a shavs and would like to use it paired with some blood magic auras.
"
m0tY wrote:
I have struggles would this be better than lightning version of coc?

surviving? yes. dps wise i dont know.
"
Felkor wrote:

So 9% mouvement speed malus for a 875 flat accuracy, i'll take it :) I'm sitting at 95% hit chance currenctly with a lvl 19 precision, so that's really nice and indeed allow us for a nice ES shield.

Could you make a screenshot on how you move the tree around with trandescent mind jewel? :) I must misunderstand something in pob :-/
"
kaldaskeren wrote:
"
Felkor wrote:

Could you make a screenshot on how you move the tree around with trandescent mind jewel? :) I must misunderstand something in pob :-/

basically its jsut placing frozen trail on socket where transcedent mind was before, and moving new accuracy jewel to a socket in assassin area. u want to remove fangs node when doing this. or u can do down for 5 extra point to get a jewel socket on path leading to scion area.

but well, personally, i think i dont want to use that jewel, when ill make my ice nova at this league ill just pick lycosidae, because a jewel socket in witch area is now like really perfect place for thread of hope jewel. it gives so much that i just cant ignore that fact.

im now in my way to investirage how i can manage tree and jewel sockets to make build pass my needs.
Last edited by tffiad on Mar 20, 2020, 5:37:53 AM
Hey guys been grinding hard and playing constantly... HC market blows big time so I dont have the best possible gear but here is my char at 86. I took Medium Cluster jewel where mana nodes are for endurance charges and then small node with res, ES, and more block with ailment avoidance. I am saving up for awakener orb so I can get boots with CDR + Ailment avoidance so I can cap at 100 %. Got a lot of work ahead of me but so far its solid.

Let me know what you guys think.

https://pastebin.com/Tg83jTQ9
Updates please ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info