[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
tffiad wrote:
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
Anyone here playing this build this league? Im thinking into respecing into it for delirium encounters

if u can afford cospri and lethal pride - then do it.

this is not starter build, so, if u want to play that one, i recommend to start with life based version but with that 75/75 block from tree and gear.

because if u will do an dodge build then it will feel like fiesta of being 1shoted in each delirium encounter (actually this is how all BV asassins play right now)

if i had about 10ex to make this build work, i would definetely go for it and facetank delirium like nothing.

played that build at metamorph, felt great, i used it to farm A8 promenade maps with 130% qual + sextants, felt great at mob clearing and decent at boss killing.

Kiloava lethal pride is 4-5ex atm tho, but it will go down. What shield would you go with for life version with 75/75? I have basic life version but with Lycosidae, and no Glancing blows. Like you said, I feel squishy so I want to change.
"
"
tffiad wrote:
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
Anyone here playing this build this league? Im thinking into respecing into it for delirium encounters

if u can afford cospri and lethal pride - then do it.

this is not starter build, so, if u want to play that one, i recommend to start with life based version but with that 75/75 block from tree and gear.

because if u will do an dodge build then it will feel like fiesta of being 1shoted in each delirium encounter (actually this is how all BV asassins play right now)

if i had about 10ex to make this build work, i would definetely go for it and facetank delirium like nothing.

played that build at metamorph, felt great, i used it to farm A8 promenade maps with 130% qual + sextants, felt great at mob clearing and decent at boss killing.

Kiloava lethal pride is 4-5ex atm tho, but it will go down. What shield would you go with for life version with 75/75? I have basic life version but with Lycosidae, and no Glancing blows. Like you said, I feel squishy so I want to change.

i consider glancing blows as core thing if u want, since it doubles all ur block chance at the cost of receiving only 50% of damage when u blocked, u actually need 38% of attack and spell block to get it to cap with this jewel.

best u can do is maximize your block chance on skill tree + good rumi flask, add on top of that phasing + elusive buff, for some dodge chance, and maybe u will be able to survive.

usually life version of builds utilize a phase acrobatics and so on, but it doesnt feels good for me right now, even with 60%/60% dodge chance im getting rekt almost on every map i do.

generally i think u will be a bit more squishy with life build, simply cause u have less eHP, than ES build. mostly tree goes up, to witch area, and there is not much life nodes, and constitution cluster is far away.

also u need a bit different jewels, and new source of accuracy because ggg killed the one we used before, sadly.

there was not mentioned i think, but if u gonna run build - pick up a tempest shield to ur cwdt setup alongside with immortal call. just tempest shield also gives some block chance which is always nice.

if u have some mana - add blood and sand, and stay in sand stance for blinding nearby enemies and getting less damage from far shots, helpa a bit to not be killed.

if u somehow naturally without investment have a lot of str, u can use steelskin 20lvl and spam it manually, at least it will absorb 2k damage before u will get shotted.
Last edited by tffiad on Mar 17, 2020, 2:14:07 AM
Hey there! Playing this buld now and have a question...When we start to use Awakened Cast on Crit so then we have +cooldown recovery speed only for Ice Nova from a body but not from Cospri...How to handle with attack speed brake point in this case?
"
XXSNemo wrote:
Hey there! Playing this buld now and have a question...When we start to use Awakened Cast on Crit so then we have +cooldown recovery speed only for Ice Nova from a body but not from Cospri...How to handle with attack speed brake point in this case?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/
Crafted this today... seems pretty decent for this build :)
Crafted this today... seems pretty decent for this build :)
Kami you still check this thread? If so, I am so torn on picking the best cluster jewel for this build - so many amazing options. Any thoughts?
2snuze, in most cases u dont rly need a spell crit, as it easier to cap to 100%, attack crit is more important for cyclone, but generally yea, this is rly good chest.

2dsata, i didnt investigated yet, but if unspeakable gifts works in a way i think - it would be not bad for running content even faster
I have a really stupid question but how do i manage to get more crit chance? i invested quite heavily in this character since its my second build but right now i only have like 20% chance to crit...?
The accuracy is a real problem for this build right now. Lycosidae is the easy answer, but we're giving up a lot of EHP by doing this, not sure that's a good idea.

From the cluster jewel, I kind of like the medium jewel with Stoic Focus and Hex Breaker for 3 points, giving us 4% block/spellblock and Hexproof (huge quality of life for me).

@Zqce : Increased critical strike chance support gem on Cyclone, Assassin Ascendency, and 7 power charge should get your cyclone in the ~60+% crit range, which should be enough to clear all maps.

After that, you'll need bottled faith, +crit chest to scale it further to optimize your damage in single target conditions.
Last edited by Felkor on Mar 18, 2020, 6:46:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info