[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Moneru wrote:
"
XXSNemo wrote:
Hey there! Playing this buld now and have a question...When we start to use Awakened Cast on Crit so then we have +cooldown recovery speed only for Ice Nova from a body but not from Cospri...How to handle with attack speed brake point in this case?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

Thx for the link it's pretty usefull! But I'm talking about a little bit different...English is not my native language but I'll try to explain) For example we have +cdr on belt, boots and Awakened CoC (52% or more) and ofc wee need to increase our attack speed up to 10 aps to use advantage. BUT it is only for 6L body set up, for Cospri it will be only +cdr from belt and boots and with 10 aps u'll start missing casts. Maybe I still don't understand smt?)
Last edited by XXSNemo on Mar 18, 2020, 7:13:20 AM
Hi, rly want start your build....have 15+ exa in currency...is the tree and gear same in 3.10 ? or some update ? Thanks
"
XXSNemo wrote:
Thx for the link it's pretty usefull! But I'm talking about a little bit different...English is not my native language but I'll try to explain) For example we have +cdr on belt, boots and Awakened CoC (52% or more) and ofc wee need to increase our attack speed up to 10 aps to use advantage. BUT it is only for 6L body set up, for Cospri it will be only +cdr from belt and boots and with 10 aps u'll start missing casts. Maybe I still don't understand smt?)

No you're right. However our main damage source is the Ice Nova in the COC setup, the cospri is here for the Frostbolt / utility / some additionnal damage.
Missing some procs on the Cospri isn't the end of the world.

If you want, you can try to dual wield cospri, and aim for 14aps. But this won't be the same build :p

"
Hi, rly want start your build....have 15+ exa in currency...is the tree and gear same in 3.10 ? or some update ? Thanks

15 ex with get you started for a life version.
- Cospri
- Lethal Pride
- Pandemonium (optionnal, but great with the blind)

For the ES version, you need a Watcher's Eye with +2X ES gained on hit. However those are rocking at last 12+ exalted alone for the moment.

The lifebased build is however struggling to get enough EHP, and we need that to survive in delirium.

Also, note that the 3.9 version is using Transcendant Mind, in addition to the Precision Aura to get the much wanted +accuracy. This jewel is not offering accuracy anymore in 3.10, so we have to find other ways to work with the accuracy nerf.

One way is Lycosidae, but will end up by losing ~1k5 EHP for it, or by investing heavily in accuracy in gear (gloves, ring, helmet) which translate to a much more expansive gearing session !

I didn't find some good clusters for accuracy to make up for it :/
in addition i want to say that:

mandatory gear for this build is:

1. cospri
2. lethal pride.

u dont really need pandemonium, but yeah its nice QoL, basically free flesh*stone blind stance for u.

u dont really need watcher's eye with xx ES gain on hit, i was farming t16 promenades 130% qual and facetanking metas in 3.9 on every map. as long as u have 75 75 block chance - u will not die, and energy leech gem is enough to sustain.

as for life based version.. well, there are some other guides for ice nova which made in life base, but none of them using block build.

for those who want to:

1. helm - starkonja/rare helm with high hp and resists. if u manage hit -9 cold its good.
2. chest - carcass jack/exploding crusader chest/belly of the beast?
3. boots - 25movespeed + tailwind and some hp if u rich. if not just 30%movespeed and high life.
4. belt - personally i would pick bisco leash. but picking stygian vise is an option too.
5. shield - i dont know, if there are some good unique shield which give some useful stuff for us.
6. gloves - rares with high hp resists
7. rings - high hp + frostibte on hit. or synthezise ring with herald of ice bonuses.

alongside all rares: desired stats for dps are crit multi/crit chance/spell damage.

since u go in tree anyway to witch area, i would personally pick up an rares with ES base, even if it will add like 50-150 es, its still nice. also there is at least 2 clusters which boost HP and ES at the same time, and we taking both. that way u can at least get more eHP, and since we dont using an phase acrobatics, we can have like 1-2k ES from gear which is nice bonus.

i didnt said anything about accuracy, because its an real issue right now.

personally im thinking in future to run 2x sythesize rings one with herald of ice reservation, and also picking reservation reduced enchant for zealotry/hatred/discipline.

speaking of discipline, since its life based, u maybe can drop with aura, and level precision to 20lvl, this way u get accuracy and some crit chance too. it actually depends from how much es u gain from discipline and multipliers from ur skill tree.

once i will somehow manage to get enough money for cospri, i will come here to post my gear.

--------------------

but yea, with 15ex to spent i would pick, cospri, lethal pride - 8ex total, and u have like 7ex to gear rest equipment, not suggesting to buy panda amulet with ur budget, better grab 6L chest and pick good rares. also u should decide now, before u start, do u wannt get a 14cdr belt or boots. since its not cheap i think too, and if u want - count it towards ur budget too.
Last edited by tffiad on Mar 18, 2020, 5:50:13 PM
"
Also, note that the 3.9 version is using Transcendent Mind, in addition to the Precision Aura to get the much wanted +accuracy. This jewel is not offering accuracy anymore in 3.10, so we have to find other ways to work with the accuracy nerf.

If you move the tree around a bit on how you path, you spend one extra point lose some move speed, but are able to use Transcendent Spirit in the jewel socket in shadow starting area. This will get you slightly less accuracy than the old tempered mind used to in the witch starting area so you only have 99% hit chance on evasive enemies with the gear you had last league, but it otherwise fixes your accuracy problem.
Last edited by flemsneezy on Mar 18, 2020, 5:49:00 PM
"
flemsneezy wrote:
"
Also, note that the 3.9 version is using Transcendent Mind, in addition to the Precision Aura to get the much wanted +accuracy. This jewel is not offering accuracy anymore in 3.10, so we have to find other ways to work with the accuracy nerf.

If you move the tree around a bit on how you path, you spend one extra point lose some move speed, but are able to use Transcendent Spirit in the jewel socket in shadow starting area. This will get you slightly less accuracy than the old tempered mind used to in the witch starting area so you only have 99% hit chance on evasive enemies with the gear you had last league, but it otherwise fixes your accuracy problem.

how much is movespeed loss?
I've just tried it, we have :
- 20 dex allocated (5% mvmspeed bonus)
- 70 dex unallocated (14% mvmspeed malus, 875 flat accuracy)

So 9% mouvement speed malus for a 875 flat accuracy, i'll take it :) I'm sitting at 95% hit chance currenctly with a lvl 19 precision, so that's really nice and indeed allow us for a nice ES shield.
damn 14% movespeed hurts... but i guess there is no better options anyway
I am burning through Yellow maps with this build and don't even have Cospri's yet. Using Lycosidae for now until I build up currency, but only really dying to the Delirium mechanic.
Hello guys, really having a blast with this build at the moment but i feel like i could still improve my damage with t16 bosses and such, i sadly dont know how do link my gear in a forum post but if someone would be nice enough to go through my profile and inspect my gear i could really need some help

i have around 15ex budget, whats something i could invest in to really spice up my damage numbers? dont feel like i need the watchers eye at the moment since my survivability is not the problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info