[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

What do you think about using a Mistwall shield to add survivability? There must be something that we can do to stay alive against big hits. I'm gonna try withering step first since that's the suggested surv boost in the OP but i'm gonna have to look into how to make this build more tanky. Any suggestions and tips are welcome!
I spent 32 ex on this char and had to ask someoneto come and kill my sirus awakener 5 which is the worst insulting moment i ever had to experience on the game.

This horseshit of a build costed me all my currencies, burnt every will to play this league i had and the sirus espisode was the lasty nail in the coffin. I'm selling everything out and i'm out of this league.

In short hat are the problems? You only have damages which is good but absolutely NO defenses which, in a boss league, means you are a chips sent to fight a tank.

A build to forget, a league to forget and that's it.
Last edited by Ashandaar on Feb 1, 2021, 4:59:19 PM
Use mistwall instead of 2 CIP, replace flesh and stone which is useless (the good aura is blood and sand).
Is there a consensus on the better watcher's eye mod, deal damage faster or damage over time multiplier?
"
Ashandaar wrote:
I spent 32 ex on this char and had to ask someoneto come and kill my sirus awakener 5 which is the worst insulting moment i ever had to experience on the game.

This horseshit of a build costed me all my currencies, burnt every will to play this league i had and the sirus espisode was the lasty nail in the coffin. I'm selling everything out and i'm out of this league.

In short hat are the problems? You only have damages which is good but absolutely NO defenses which, in a boss league, means you are a chips sent to fight a tank.

A build to forget, a league to forget and that's it.

I understand your frustration.

I'm currently using Kintsugi, as well as Wind Dancer and was able to do A5 Sirius using only 2 portals. Far from A8-9 but was my 2nd Sirius of the league.

I still have a few upgrades to go, so with a bit more HP, I'll be going this build all the way.
If you don't play mechanics, this isn't the build for you.

I've killed sirius easily, 100% delirium and simulacrum. Occasional deaths does happen. Btw, I invested around 20ex.

I was doing t16 with a tabula rasa. Don't know why ppl keep complaining about this build.

My opnion? Forget all the dmg you get from chestpiece. Go for kintsu or A cheap fox's fortune. Make sure to grab 6% dodge boots, Thread of Hope is god, never stop moving, wind dancer and freedom of movement and phasing. Not too sure about freedom of movement. But I am using

Cap your resists with jewels, so you go cheap on your boots and rings. Watch your flasks, get a corrupted blood mod.

There's alot of ppl in this thread that helped me out. Check page 380 from this thread and read it until here. You'll find a lot of captains who knows how to fix issues you might be having.

=)
Last edited by YagoDanti on Feb 1, 2021, 7:25:21 PM
Can someone advise me what I'm doing wrong because I kept getting one shotted randomly out of no where when doing red maps.

POB : https://pastebin.com/xVqTJZPa
"
YagoDanti wrote:
If you don't play mechanics, this isn't the build for you.

I've killed sirius easily, 100% delirium and simulacrum. Occasional deaths does happen. Btw, I invested around 20ex.

I was doing t16 with a tabula rasa. Don't know why ppl keep complaining about this build.

My opnion? Forget all the dmg you get from chestpiece. Go for kintsu or A cheap fox's fortune. Make sure to grab 6% dodge boots, Thread of Hope is god, never stop moving, wind dancer and freedom of movement and phasing. Not too sure about freedom of movement. But I am using

Cap your resists with jewels, so you go cheap on your boots and rings. Watch your flasks, get a corrupted blood mod.

There's alot of ppl in this thread that helped me out. Check page 380 from this thread and read it until here. You'll find a lot of captains who knows how to fix issues you might be having.

=)

I appreciate the way you're trying to underline some problems i may have but be assured i was well aware of those far before beginning to create the char and i addressed them so far.

Well let's recap this in order :

* i'm not going to swap my hunter chest i crafted with additional curse, fire, cold res, % dodge, +% max life and +118life for kintsu. No way.

*I'm not going to drop my hunter stygian vise with aspect of the spider, +87 life, +45% fire res +42 lightning res and +14% damage nor my ghastly eye which is inside with +27 life, +10% all res +12 intel (which allows me to take more defensive nodes instead of some int nodes on the tree) and some anecdotic life regen to partly tune down the side effect of blood rage.

* i don't have dodge boots but i took a more defensive option in the tree. I have 25% more dodge and evade than the regular tree.

* i'm running several aura's for both defense and offense:

OFFENSE : despair / malevolence / aspect of the spider (damage part) / maddening presence (damage part) / precision for more crit strikes and attack speed with watcher's eye to be more mobile through whirling blades, blood rage for even more attack speed and frenzy charges and of course herald of agony for more poison damages.

DEFENSE : blood and sand in sand stance for blinding ennemies and reducing their ability to hit me, steelskin on cwdt for temporary free hit points, withering step on cwdt for more evasion and be able to go through packs, spider aspect for slowing ennemies, wither on spell totem for more chaos damages and hindering ennemies, maddenning presence for even more slow ennemies and finally fortify on whirling blade for more damage reduction.

On top of that you can of course add plague bearer to spread poison everywhere with bino's (secondary weapon that i swap to when i encounter legion / blight or want to map faster). i aslo aznnoit my rings with "addtional meteor" craft to kill the monster faster.

So for what it takes to "use the mechanics" i think i'm more than covered. Like i said, it's far from my first char and usually i build my char far more balanced than this stuff, which was btw recommended by a firend of mine (i know, when a friend gives you that kind of advice, you don't need ennemies). Beating and farming Sirus awakener 8 is not a new thing to me as i litteraly washed the floor with his face last league with my occultist. But with this setup, it's even vain to try.

* i have wind dancer, i have freedom of movement and i'm constantly using whirling blade to keep fortify up.

* i have a cwdt with steelskin to get more room for damage taken, whithering steps for even more evasion and precision to go with my watcher's eye.

* I'm all res capped including chaos res @+76%

*As i'm not a noob on poe, i'm constantly using my flasks which are atziri's, coralito's, quartz for more dodge and quicksilver for movement speed.

All of this does not address the main problem of this build which resides in the obligation to stand right next to the boss at one shot range with the overal defenses of a disabled squirrel. Which always end the exact same way as soon as you're running corrupted t16 maps with tons of mods (i'm not goign to run them blue, useless) : you're a blown squirrel on the road after you were hit by a truck.

32 ex burnt on the char and it gets wrecked on sirus awakener 5 where last league my occultist ran over him with less than 6 ex budget items equipped.

Don't try to fix what is defective at the core, dump it.
Last edited by Ashandaar on Feb 2, 2021, 3:11:55 AM
"
Don't try to fix what is defective at the core, dump it.

But sir, I might tell you after checking your tree, you didn´t do anything as in the guide? Perhpas thats why it doesnt work for you? I´m having a blast with this build, even levelling BV from lvl 12 was fun for me.

Oneshots happen, but not all that often.
Yeah after looking at your character, its not surprising you are having trouble. You are missing so many key things that make this build work.

1. Your ring is terrible, you could buy one with more life and resistances for 1c. Your boots also have no life and can be easily upgraded.

2. Blood and sand is not very good - the reduced melee damage is for your damage not mob damage against you. Flesh and stone (or skitterbots) is the one you want for reduced enemy damage and blind.

3. You have +1 curse but I don't see a second curse, only despair. Get temp chains on your gloves or use a different chest.

4. You haven't specced Atrophy, which is one of the highest dps notables on the tree. Lots of other points you could drop for it.

5. Cluster jewels will increase your dps significantly.

There are a few other things I would change but these are some of the main ones. If you are going to criticize a build at least try it first, rather than some bastardized version missing many of the key factors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info