[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Morkron wrote:
Enjoying the build but struggling to level as I keep dying every few maps. Any tips for my gear/tree? Think I probably went for too many DPS nodes early and should've gone for more life

POB: https://pastebin.com/bauW9NTY

That's the one downside that this build has, you do get oneshot once in a while (or 6 times in a row by the same enemy), at least if you're not a god at the game.

I'm new to PoE, this is my first league and out of the 5 builds I played, this one is clearly my favorite.

As I progressed, I ended up focusing more and more on acquiring more life so I don't get oneshot as much. Unfortunately there isn't exactly a great amount of life nodes close in the tree and your gear choices are also limited.

In your case, the life you get from ring, boots and belt is pretty low, that's one area where you can improve that isn't too expensive.
Last edited by vflowertwitch on Feb 8, 2020, 4:47:42 PM
If I use Glorious Vanity to take over CI that doesn;t affect the Eldritch battery i get from Devouring Diadem right?

I'm re-building this character and this time I've socketed a Red Dream in the bottom of the tree around the Scion wheel with those 3x 18% resistance nodes for Endurance Charge generation (will make gearing so much easier too) and Im thinking Glorious Vanity taking over CI so that 50% of all elemental damage is then set agaisnt our insane Chaos Resist, should help with tankiness. Those 2 jewels should make my new re-build significantly tankier than my previous build.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I can;t remember if Pantheon Immunity to Poison works with Golden Rule or if I need Unaffected by Poison Watcher's Eye :/

Also can't recall how we deal with reflected bleeding from Whirling Blades. I'm consdering dropping it entirely and having Withering Step as my only movement (I have Onslaught on boots too) but I'd miss out on fortify.

Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Feb 9, 2020, 2:10:08 PM
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
I can;t remember if Pantheon Immunity to Poison works with Golden Rule or if I need Unaffected by Poison Watcher's Eye :/

I'd like to know this too, I'm currently using golden rule and maw of conquest (I didn't follow this guide, and found it after I was already geared).

Currently, my only issue is possible 1 shots. So I'd hope changing the helm my go a long way towards addressing that.

Spoiler
Basically I crafted an explode chest, then threw together a build around the fact I wanted to play something that would explode things and benefit from cits. Ended up being a second chest that's almost identical to the one I craft, but with spell crit. The one I crafted has 1.5% attack crit and just doesn't sell So replacing the chest just isn't an option atm.
Two chests:
Last edited by Xanoth on Feb 9, 2020, 3:41:54 PM
Re-built my old character, feels much squisher than before but can't figure out why. Also doing 1.5 million less DPS despite significantly better gear and investment :/

New build: https://pastebin.com/c4u37J4B

Old build: https://pastebin.com/frbRpnG7
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Feb 9, 2020, 7:30:08 PM
I think "Immune to Poison" means it can't be inflicted upon you, while "Unaffected by Poison" means you'll have the stacks on you
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
Re-built my old character, feels much squisher than before but can't figure out why. Also doing 1.5 million less DPS despite significantly better gear and investment :/

The second one doesn't work. creates an error message.

You can edit thread of hope to assign the passives, my choices were:
Spoiler
Allocates Hunter's Gambit
Allocates Revenge of the Hunted
Allocates Heart of Oak
Allocates Swift Venoms

"
hansoap wrote:
I think "Immune to Poison" means it can't be inflicted upon you, while "Unaffected by Poison" means you'll have the stacks on you

You're right and it does say on the wiki.
I'll have to either get the watcher's eye for it or just keep the Maw of Conquest for now.
"
Xanoth wrote:
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:

The second one doesn't work. creates an error message.

You can edit thread of hope to assign the passives, my choices were:
Spoiler
Allocates Hunter's Gambit
Allocates Revenge of the Hunted
Allocates Heart of Oak
Allocates Swift Venoms

"
hansoap wrote:

You're right and it does say on the wiki.
I'll have to either get the watcher's eye for it or just keep the Maw of Conquest for now.

https://pastebin.com/n4i7WKbX

I think I had PoB configured wrongly, looks like I might be 1.5 mil more than my old build. Still want more survivability though!
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:

I think I had PoB configured wrongly, looks like I might be 1.5 mil more than my old build. Still want more survivability though!

I think is hard to get more survivability with this build though, unless you give up a ton of damage nodes and I really do mean a ton. The closest HP nodes we have are the scion nodes in the middle, and theyre still far from the shadow nodes really.

IF you really wanted to just get like 7k hp and tons of survibabiloty you can just go get the marauder health nodes and go down and get Iron Reflexes for a lot of armor, replace immortal call for vaal molten shell and you will turn into a tank, but then you will do like 2m dps at most.

Last night i Farmed like 40 maps all juiced up with sextants, alch'd, chiseled with beyond/legion mods.

This build is a map clearer, not really a boss killer, it can kill bosses, easily and fast, but boss fights like the elder guardians and uber elder/sirus, which tons of phases kinda suck, and to be honest if I really wanna kill uber elder/sirus i can bring my necro and kill them deathless and easily, and I know this CAN do it deathless but I rather not lose XP and just bring my necro and use my poison bv assasin to destroy t16 juiced up maps in 2 minutes
Last edited by idkwat on Feb 10, 2020, 11:55:27 AM
Moved over from Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer build to this one, as I hit a plateau of sorts (dying too often, unable to progress past level 92)

My current setup is as follows:

And my god, this clear speed. I literally zooom through packs of mobs, smashing flasks & reactivating Plague Bearer and mobs die around me. Reaching 170m XP per hour. It's amazing.

Build is really good at delving (cuz speed) and legion (cuz speed and clear), but is kinda iffy for Blight

What I notice, tho, are several things:
- Build is heavily dependent on + to skill level bonuses on body armor. Each relevant +2 corrupt on body armor gives ~13% more poison DPS. If you have none of those corrupts, or cannot afford to corrupt your current body armor, I think Disintegrator staff gives more damage instead of double Cold Iron Points, and more physical reduction / block.

- Getting resists is a pain in the butt. Basically, the resist trio under Scion skill tree is a must, but it's not an issue really until mapping (i reached level 70 with sub 30% to all ele resists)

- extra Life is hard to come by. Really dependent on those nodes and rares.

-Multiphase bosses are just omg kill me now please. T10 core was 1000 times harder than T12 cemetery

EDIT: those gloves are elder Ilvl 85. Could potentially fossilcraft them for some juicy affixes (poison, chaos multi, chaos damage, etc.)
Last edited by Utharam on Feb 11, 2020, 4:53:29 AM
How much does the Golden Rule/Watchers Eye setup benefit the build? Im thinking about fitting it in but I will obviously lose jewels.

Im assuming it basically allows you to keep plaguebearer going all the time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info