[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
LordOxid wrote:
also not sure where else to get more dps from.

If you have explode on the chest, you could go for Hands of the High Templar with Temporal Chains on hit + Despair on hit + spell crit + gem levels together with an amulet that gives more dps than Impresence (now that you don't need the mana reservation).

Not entirely sure if you lose too much from having level 10-12 Despair instead of 20 (which you need a lot of int for by the way), but that would be a possible option to minmax your damage.

Also I guess there's the option with Watcher's Eye and The Golden Rule to apply your poisons to yourself and double the amount of poison duration you get from your Ascendancy.
Quick question. I am using the Sporeguard Chestpiece and can allocate a secondary passive. I currently have corruption, what other passive would be best to allocate for this build? Also I don't see a secondary curse so Whisper of Doom is not need correct?
"
Drakvr wrote:
Quick question. I am using the Sporeguard Chestpiece and can allocate a secondary passive. I currently have corruption, what other passive would be best to allocate for this build? Also I don't see a secondary curse so Whisper of Doom is not need correct?

If you're not applying temp chains, then you don't need to anoint Whispers of Doom.

Dirty Techniques is a fantastic node to anoint for damage, pretty much as good as Corruption.
Dirty Techniques (Amber-Amber-Silver) is pretty good for damage.
Freedom of Movement (Clear-Sepia-Violet) is nice for phasing if you want to drop the quartz flask for something else.
However, the two curses we use are Temporal Chains from the Asenath's gloves and Despair from a blasphemy setup, so you might want Whispers of Doom
Build is rly nice, I'm thinking about starting with this for next league. Hope its as good with low/starter budget as it is with high. Tried it with already lvl95 char and bought all gg gear :)

Spoiler
Last edited by arlen2015 on Feb 15, 2020, 4:25:32 AM
This is a REALLY good build, and much more fun than zombie necro - levelled so quick with all the suggested gear. Finished act 10 and 3 labs in 7 hours 41.. not the fastest but a record for me!

Still need to do a little bit of gearing for full end game, but have some key gems and most of them set up right. Just need to get resists fully balanced and socket colours for boots and it's good to go.

If anyone has any suggestions on what would be the most efficient upgrade path from here that would be appreciated, would like to try and at least get atlas cleared fully before end of the league.

Last edited by PJ1985 on Feb 16, 2020, 10:29:17 AM
hmm, thinking about switching from awakened unleash to awakened spell echo, cause of double damage.
and btw guys, what'll be the best helm enchant for this build? thinking about bv spell damage\bv duration\plague bearer dot multiplier. what's your thoughts?
"
Ecroartu wrote:
hmm, thinking about switching from awakened unleash to awakened spell echo, cause of double damage.
and btw guys, what'll be the best helm enchant for this build? thinking about bv spell damage\bv duration\plague bearer dot multiplier. what's your thoughts?

Personally you have so much damage that I'd consider temp chains effect the best option for enchant. Since that option is expensive as F, BV duration or PB dot multi are very solid options you can't go wrong with.
Final Update of the build for me utilizing a 3 curse setup. I personally don't really like it, as I feel squishier compared to my self IC spam setup I ran (you can check my previous post to get info on that one).

However clearing even the most atrocious of map mods is smoother with the 3 curse setup. Did two 120% double beyond t16-s with some god awefull mods, like 40 less phys damage, less crit, ailment avoison - the works, and I have to admit the assassins mark hard carried me to multi-screen clears!

Gear setup :

Please dont laugh at my ring and belt. They are terrible and can be rolled much MUCH better, but I simply ran out of currency, as the chest proved to be stuborn craft that I failed at least 15 times to do right.

Summary - the 3-curse setup is better for the following scenarios :

1) VERY END GAME where you want to run super juiced T16 maps (scarabs and sextants and everything in between) without caring too much about the map mod rolls, except that the map is 100%+ . AVOID hex proof and 65% chance to avoid ailments mods like the plague, these bring your dps down to 1 mill dps, thus the chance of you dying because the clear speed is not big enough becomes much greater!

2) Playing in party. This setup combined with an aura bot friend, zombie necro, or phys aura/curse tanky boy makes your curse invaluable addition both to DPS and overall clear speed.

If you are not in one of these two scenarios, I strongly suggest you run self-cast immortal call setup or run sporeguard/dendro setup with perfect agony as a node, so you can free room for an additional defensive flask. Trust me, you will die much much less with an extra layer of defense.

Hope this helps the few brave souls that will bring this build to 40/40 completion. I know I will!

I use Cospris instead of a rare body and the curse hexproof monsters mod is so good. I also scored it for 3 ex, so that’s real nice. I have a lot of room to upgrade on a lot of my gear and clear pretty juiced t14 at ascension 5 no problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info