[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

This built is soo much fun! I just started to mess around and spend my extra EX on random stuff. Make it run 2 agony runs because why not?
Plus I dropped both my cold points for poison daggers and it seem to feel a bit better then the cold points.

https://pastebin.com/KZVzNcKB
This is fun thanks!

"
livejamie
Quick question, in the Endgame set you're using a rare chest with explode mod.

We already have 3% explode on gloves, is it worth using an additional 3% explode on chest?

Wouldn't something else be better? I have this

livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Feb 7, 2020, 7:23:45 AM
Personally I found that using a Cospri's Will works just as well as any rare chest with +1 curse. With the added bonus of being able to apply curses to hexproof enemies, the only mod I have to avoid when mapping is physical reflect, and since bvortex does low damage even that is possible if you are very careful. Overall this build helped me push to 91 which is a first really, I usually abandon stuff at 85-87. Even with 4k HP this is tanky as hell and I rarely find it dangerous to jump into packs since I have such high dodge. The only problem I have with this build is that the glove explosion is not as satisfying as the chaos explosion from occultist, but that's just me.

EDIT:

If anybody is wondering why I went with a Cospri's Will is because it was a really cheap 6l (since it commonly drops from metamorph organs 6 linked) and I was on a tight budget. I made around 10ex in the two or three days I started playing this build so there's definitely a lot to improve, but even with a measly 5M poison DPS this absolutely trashes content.
Last edited by Cheezburgr21 on Feb 7, 2020, 8:30:09 AM
"
Finnel wrote:
This build is absulutely ridiculous for the price it takes to destroy everything.
I'm literally laughing out loud while cruising through maps with all these "poof!" explosions, and it makes me smile every time the metamorf explodes in 2 seconds after spawn.

Dude, same. This build has me HOWLING the full time I’m playing.

I have a little trouble with endgame bosses, but I think that’s lack of familiarity more than anything. (First league since beyond, lol.) Screaming fast maps, with no real regard to map mods feels awesome though.
"
Cheezburgr21 wrote:
Personally I found that using a Cospri's Will works just as well as any rare chest with +1 curse. With the added bonus of being able to apply curses to hexproof enemies, the only mod I have to avoid when mapping is physical reflect, and since bvortex does low damage even that is possible if you are very careful. Overall this build helped me push to 91 which is a first really, I usually abandon stuff at 85-87. Even with 4k HP this is tanky as hell and I rarely find it dangerous to jump into packs since I have such high dodge. The only problem I have with this build is that the glove explosion is not as satisfying as the chaos explosion from occultist, but that's just me.

EDIT:

If anybody is wondering why I went with a Cospri's Will is because it was a really cheap 6l (since it commonly drops from metamorph organs 6 linked) and I was on a tight budget. I made around 10ex in the two or three days I started playing this build so there's definitely a lot to improve, but even with a measly 5M poison DPS this absolutely trashes content.

Good post!

Cospri's Will seems like a good budget option, I wouldn't use it long-term because it has no life.

I'm just asking if the explode mod is needed on chest when using Asenath's.
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Feb 7, 2020, 3:33:02 PM
"
livejamie wrote:

I'm just asking if the explode mod is needed on chest when using Asenath's.

I haven't found it necessary if you have Asenath's. As long as you cap res and your body has a nice life roll on it I think you're pretty much free to choose whatever you want.

I've tested a half dozen different bodies and haven't noticed a big difference between any of them, especially when you're doing the evasion / dodge version of this build.
With Ansenath no need for explodey chest, indeed, and viceversa as well, if you have ansenath you still need to find a way to fit in a +1 curse because corruption annoint is a very nice bonus.
Another thing I did was get the frenzy charge generation corruption implicit on one of the iron points. This way I can remove blood rage and socket in something like a portal gem.
Last edited by Cheezburgr21 on Feb 8, 2020, 10:03:26 AM
Enjoying the build but struggling to level as I keep dying every few maps. Any tips for my gear/tree? Think I probably went for too many DPS nodes early and should've gone for more life

POB: https://pastebin.com/bauW9NTY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info