[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Tbh I hate it when people just say "blabla you can't play it, nerfed, single target nerfed, etc.". If you really want a solid statement and discussion, just tell us what you think was nerfed so the build isn't playable anymore. Would be good for players new to this build as well who read the newest comments and just see a mix of can't be played and can be played without any reasoning whatsoever, making choosing a build that much harder.
"
CirnoTan wrote:
Kinda can't stop smirking reading all the "build is dead" posts. I've played all Heist with a scuffed version of grobbs poison bv with 2 fractured shit synth wands for just explosions and a carcass jack. Of course I've upgraded from 2xObls and and Embalmer to something better.

2.2 mils poison dps (10 stacks) dropped to 1.7 mils (10 stacks), lost a bit of ms, no biggie. You can always plug in the golden rule and eradicate 100% deli maps anyway.

According to PoB I went from 19mil Shaper DPS and 156% Movespeed to 16mil DPS and 142% Movespeed. Still 100% viable.
People are saying the singletarget got nerfed into the ground. The ascendancy was the only thing changed right? That means that the total damage was nerfed, not just singletarget. Why is it dead? Can someone give me a concrete answer other than saying it's dead?
Nobody and i mean fucking nobody has 53 skillpoints at level 30. So why the fuck do the theoriecrafter here keep labeling it as such. I just don`t fucking get it.
"
Nobody and i mean fucking nobody has 53 skillpoints at level 30. So why the fuck do the theoriecrafter here keep labeling it as such. I just don`t fucking get it.

Is that truly your problem?! The goal is to progess the Passive Tree and not to reach 53 Skillpoints at lvl 30. Here is another PoB which is more align to your problem: https://pastebin.com/0CRCFiGS All Quest-Passive-Skillpoints are integrated at lvl90 tree.

For ppl new to this build: Consider going for Eldritch Battery at top right of the tree to gain some QoL and drop the mana flask. Unskill Eldritch Battery when you get Devouring Diadem.
"
drbokorkati wrote:
This is dead, don't regret ruining your first weeks by choosing rekt builds.

Don't feed the troll guys. Look at his characters. He never played this build or reached endgame.

Build isn't dead at all.
So far, only ppl who never played the build or use a second account are claiming, the build is dead. It is not, as mentionned a lot of times with NUMBERS and facts, instead of those troll arguments.

Damage is lower (~15-20%), but still enough. Movement speed has been nerfed, which is bad for ppl like me who even miss out on dmg nodes in endgame for a bit more movement speed, just for speed-mapping.

But the build itself is still more than viable, it's just not THAT OP compared to before. I played this build 3 leagues so far as league starter and managed to get into T10 maps easily with only a tabula and no other build enabling uniques so far on day 3 after league start. Got myself the Diadem on the end of day 3 / 4 each league for 5ex, and after that it was a cakewalk, with almost no investment.

I also played this build with a Headhunter each league and with high end gear, worth over 200ex at the end of the last two leagues. I don't like the changes (ESPECIALLY the movement speed one!), but i guess i'll still give it a shot as league starter.
If you feel like you need more MS and DMG while end game mapping, just stick on golden rule and malevolence watchers eye for self poison and there you go.
Mapping should be no problem for this build, I just wonder if we'll be able to do Maven encounter and other bosses without issues. I think I will play this build this league and it's the only thing that makes me wonder. Just don't want to be disappointed :D
From my experience this build feels smoothest overall (except of broken delirium herald stacker), especially endgame. Got all content with ease (with shitty body armor and HH for lulz)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info