[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Dypr4x wrote:
"
Cycleklos wrote:
Can we do this build on new Pathfinder? Or she will do less damage?

I don't think so. Just made a quickshot in PoB with my build from last league. Tried for 3.13 Assassin and Pathfinder. Pathfinderversion does significant less damage.

thx for ure answer.
"
drbokorkati wrote:
This is dead, don't regret ruining your first weeks by choosing rekt builds.

Why this is dead?
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Cycleklos wrote:
"
drbokorkati wrote:

Why this is dead?

It's not dead, the build is still busted.

As is every other endgame build. Just take a look at Golemancer or Aura-Stacker. The nerfbat hit all of the most popular and quite over-represented builds over the last few leagues.

Still, i don't think this build is BROKEN. It's still a decent league starter at least, thx to the low gearing cost. It has less Map clear speed (still more than others i'd say) and has lost quite some damage. Still, the damage numbers you could push this build were beyond good and evil. So a nerf hits hard at home, but the damage is still there.

We'll see, which builds will become popular endgame builds after ~1-2 weeks as usual.
An advantage is that it will lose some popularity so our item prices will drop too.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Cycleklos wrote:
"
drbokorkati wrote:

Why this is dead?

It's not dead, the build is still busted.

Single target dps of this build was nerfed way too much, it's dead. Don't bait people into playing this, they'll regret.
"
drbokorkati wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

Single target dps of this build was nerfed way too much, it's dead. Don't bait people into playing this, they'll regret.

Could you elaborate please? The damage numbers shown still seem quite good. Why do you think single target DPS will be bad? Do you have a PoB to back this up?
Can do 5 delirium orb?
Will this build fine as a good map juicer and boss killer? Just wondering if I will be disappointed somehow when I level this char and find a wall. Any tips/best practice for someone who never played Blade Vortex before?
Have to chime in here and agree that this build will not be worth playing 3.13. All nerfs were targeting this to make it less appealing, the movement speed is a massive downside that makes it not worth playing. Single target major nerf.. will be far too expensive to get it to usable levels, and because it's squishy you'll be struggling for a very very long time.

It was great while it lasted but not all good things can last forever, especially in POE :)

I had fun with the build so thanks OP. And will see some of you in other builds forums I hope!
Last edited by Nevzat on Jan 14, 2021, 5:57:12 PM
Kinda can't stop smirking reading all the "build is dead" posts. I've played all Heist with a scuffed version of grobbs poison bv with 2 fractured shit synth wands for just explosions and a carcass jack. Of course I've upgraded from 2xObls and and Embalmer to something better.

2.2 mils poison dps (10 stacks) dropped to 1.7 mils (10 stacks), lost a bit of ms, no biggie. You can always plug in the golden rule and eradicate 100% deli maps anyway.
Last edited by CirnoTan on Jan 14, 2021, 6:38:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info