[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
garth537 wrote:
Right now i'm considering this as a possible league starter and i have a question regarding leveling.

Wouldn't it be simpler to level as Caustic arrow / Toxic Rain instead of elemental BV?

caustic arrow and tr mines is what i have been doing and im very happy with it. swap to bv at 38
"
SkedFinger wrote:
I may have missed it in the comments but POB community fork is not showing the nodes for the medium and small cluster jewels. Any ideas? I used the paste bin in the post.
Edit +5% chaos multi on mediums to +4% it was nerfed in harvest and since then old ones bug out.
Ok - as I thought then.
Thanks for the feedback!
"
fallengz wrote:

caustic arrow and tr mines is what i have been doing and im very happy with it. swap to bv at 38

would you mind share some more info on caustic arrow leveling, i've done same last time, but this was a complete improvisation from the ground
What's survivability like with this build? Specifically in 3-4 orbed delirious maps with beyond which is what I farmed last league. Looking to league start with this build :) New to assassin and BV.
My Poison BV from Heist seems to have lost 4-Mill poison dmg after nerf. Didn't take as big of a hit as I thought it would have.
Can we do this build on new Pathfinder? Or she will do less damage?
"
Cycleklos wrote:
Can we do this build on new Pathfinder? Or she will do less damage?

I don't think so. Just made a quickshot in PoB with my build from last league. Tried for 3.13 Assassin and Pathfinder. Pathfinderversion does significant less damage.
Really hoping this can work as a league starter and wasn't nerfed too much. I remember enjoying this build a few leagues back and I'm aiming to playing it this league again!
This is dead, don't regret ruining your first weeks by choosing rekt builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info