[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

What's the best 2-3 mod watchers eye?
"
hfboogie wrote:

Ok! So I made some suggested modifications and got the build running much better. I'm able to do 40% T16s at this point comfortably. How are we increasing survivability beyond that? I have thought about removing my curse/explodey chest and swapping in a Kintsugi so I don't get one shot as much since bossing is very hard ATM. Not sure if losing the extra curse or stacked explodey will hurt too much though.

Any other suggestions on changes or gear improvements? I feel like the rest of my gear is pretty solid but I'm sure I'm missing something because of how often I die.

You need to 4 link your helmet so the enlighten's mana mutiplier can apply to all the gems. Very nice rare ring. I can see your clear speed is great. I suggest you add fortify to whirling blade so you can have more defensive. Your body amour has great prefixs but it has no life and not much evasion. I think we need to gain as much evasion and life as we can in this build. You can also upgrade your support gem of BV to awaken such as void manipulation, deadly ailment, unbound ailment. Im not sure about unleash that we need to upgrade it to awaken or not but it's so expensive so i passed.
"
arikshkol wrote:
Horned, ty very much for all of your help!
Another question: what do you think about inspired learning?

Tbh, not that much. We have exactly one jewel socket, where we could use an IL without losing too much other stuff, and that's the one above Herbalism. But we'd lose Heart of Oak, Revenge of the Hunted and Swift Venoms for switching from ToH to IL. There are builds better suited for using IL in addition to HH. Also, we're doing a ton of damage without HH, i don't think there's a need to change the tree for IL.
Does anyone have a correct 3.12 tree? When i convert PoB to 3.12 iam missing points its only 98/123
Hi,i finally got my Asenath glove and have 1 question, which anointment is better for the amulet - whisper of doom (to apply temporal chains) or dire torment (for crit)

Does temporal chains make that much different?

Last edited by chaoswind7 on Oct 22, 2020, 8:11:33 AM
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
Kiragai wrote:

Why isn't the Small and Medium Cluster Gem displayed in POB?

if you click on them they will "activate"

no, there was an error on medium cluster gems of 5%, but 4% is needed
"
chaoswind7 wrote:
Hi,i finally got my Asenath glove and have 1 question, which anointment is better for the amulet - whisper of doom (to apply temporal chains) or dire torment (for crit)

Temporal Chains makes ur poisons stays longer on mobs and bosses and of course is another defensive layer
"
Dryanyus wrote:
"
chaoswind7 wrote:

Temporal Chains makes ur poisons stays longer on mobs and bosses and of course is another defensive layer
Poison duration on mobs is pointless, they'll all die long before your poisons expire.

Personally, I pathed to Whispers of Doom on the tree. Last league it was expensive, but this league WoD has moved much nearer to our tree. It only cost me 3 points.

I'd consider Corruption for an anoint... it was more DPS than anything else for me. I've seen trees where Dirty Techniques was the winner, however, so you should check your build in POB before investing in an anointment.

Also consider QoL anoints: Wind Dancer for more defences, or Freedom of Movement.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Poor dude's question:
I was looking for a cheap and decent armor replacement to the options that you listed that would be better than tabula but not cost multiple exalts and bought a 6L Dendrobate for like 25c, it felt like a huge jump in damage, what are your thoughts on it? Just messing around on pob it's far away from the +4 skin of the loyal but provides nice defenses on a budget and it's a fraction of the cost.
Last edited by Slamdaddyu on Oct 22, 2020, 8:35:31 PM

Clearing maps is super fast and i hardly ever die, even doing t15-16 corrupted maps atm.
However, single target bossing, specifically the warlord bosses, one shot me pretty often. It is very hard to get close to them without getting boinked.
Im at like 4.6k life at the moment, and thats with taking a LOT of life nodes in the tree. Anything I can do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info