[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
sakingmimi wrote:
Im aiming to hit 100 (well it's only about time) and defeat all endgame bosses as i can. I dont do devle and maybe i will try 100% delirious t16 maps. My char is only 5100+ hp and i feel it's not enough tank for me when running heist or do t16 map. I finished shaper (all 6 portals) but I cant even do sirus by myself. I get close to him, i die. So is asenath glove mandatory for this build ? I mean i can get more hp if i got more life from a rare glove.

I don't that you can rely all your defensive on just a lifepool. I did this last league and it was a real pain to go beyond 94. So I decided to go for Replica Mistwall, Winddancer and Freedom of Movement.

I lost about 1.7kk dmg due to only one CIP but I survive way more while sitting on only 4.4k HP. I'm not immortal but I can still do everything. A7 Sirus is no problem here. Just the player himself lol

"
[...]And about the price of Asenaths... guys... pls.... printing currency has NEVER been as easy as this league. I farmed 70ex for my headhunter within two days of only doing heists and blueprints - that is WITHOUT the op "... to drop as exalt"-trinket and without doing the one blueprint everybody is splitting / fracturing. I'm talking about ~8 hours per day though, but compared to the last leagues, getting currency without having to know the "what's what" of crafting has never been easier.

Btw, Asenath-prices are nothing compared to high end golem-build items... trying that one as a second char...

Yea, you're right. My chest was 20ex is by now something about 40ex. But for me it felt like that 15ex for "just" gloves where too much. But with the knowledge of double-explode... damn... I want that.

"
grimjack68 wrote:
Honestly, I haven't tried Asenath's and an explode chest ... yet. I am running the explode mod on a cluster jewel + Asenath's, and that absolutely stacks, so I'm expecting the same result!

So it can be possible to get 3 explodes working (Asenaths + Chest + Cluster Jewel)?
Last edited by Dypr4x on Oct 20, 2020, 12:50:37 PM
Asenath isn't mandatory at all. But the thing is - explode just helps mapping, especially if you juice your maps with higher mob density. WHERE you get your explode mod from isn't important. For us, it's only chest or Asenath. Or some mirror-worthy once-in-a-lifetime implicit on a synthesised weapon... You could try Obliteration, but you'd miss out on a lot of damage and on Fortify.

The good thing about Asenath is Temp Chains, which gives a big defense bonus on top of making our poisons last longer with the same tick intervall.

For bossing, you can easily swap Asenath for other gloves if you want. But for juiced mapping, i'd recommend them. Life isn't everything, it's only one component.

@Reaching level 100
If you want to do that, don't run 100% delirious maps after ~level 96. You WILL die every now and then, and you'll lose all the xp you earned the last maps.
I leveled one char to 100 so far, and it's a pain... it was in Legion, and i was doing 5 emblem-runs and carries all day long, without dying once, and level 98 to 100 took forever (and a day). So if you want to get to level 100 on your assassin, i strongly recommend a bit more defensive version of this build.

In your case: I'd probably get a large cluster jewel with Overwhelming Malice and then switch Sin's Rebirth for a +3000 Evasion Rating flask. That usually gives us ~10k Evasion rating during flask uptime.
Also: get your bleed immunity on a flask which has permanent uptime. We're a very fast build, so it can happen that bleeding ticks very fast and you need a quick response time - also, the immunity only lasts while the flask is up, which ends as soon as we reach full HP if it's on a life flask. You usually want "get x% of life immediately if at low life" on your life flask. If you switch to the evasion flask, you can craft "Immune to curses" on it, which helps a LOT. You don't need to reroll any map with a curse modifier. Temp chains, ele weekness, vulernability - no rerolling, just use the flask and be fine.

I'd also try to get a chest with high evasion rating and high life. Either a rare one (1.2k Evasion to ~2k evasion are doable) or a Kintsugi, which works well with Wind Dancer and already has 1.7k evasion. But it's a unique, and you don't get to push your life as much as you could with a rare chest.

"
Dypr4x wrote:

Yea, you're right. My chest was 20ex is by now something about 40ex. But for me it felt like that 15ex for "just" gloves where too much. But with the knowledge of double-explode... damn... I want that.

"
grimjack68 wrote:
Honestly, I haven't tried Asenath's and an explode chest ... yet. I am running the explode mod on a cluster jewel + Asenath's, and that absolutely stacks, so I'm expecting the same result!

So it can be possible to get 3 explodes working (Asenaths + Chest + Cluster Jewel)?

First of all, completely right what you said about life and defenses. First time i played this build, i got to 6.5k HP and still died a lot. Then i went down to ~4.7k HP, with more damage, evasion and Asenaths, and it felt way better.
Considering the explosions... i don't know if the cluster-node stacks too, but it should. On the other hand, the node only gives a 10% chance, and you'd miss out on some other pure damage nodes. Don't know if that's worth it. I'd probably try to scale increased AoE instead of a third source for explosions. I have an awesome chest (70ex...), but i really miss the increased AoE and AoE Damage from Carcass Jack for my explosions. Even thinking about switching one cluster jewel for one with inc. AoE, just for mapping...
"

First of all, completely right what you said about life and defenses. First time i played this build, i got to 6.5k HP and still died a lot. Then i went down to ~4.7k HP, with more damage, evasion and Asenaths, and it felt way better.

piggy backing on this, is there a major difference between kinsugi and dendrobrate? i have both, and they both "feel" good to run. obviously, we dont base it off feels, but im not sure im seeing much of a difference between running either currently

Kintsugi - 6.9K evasion
Dendrobrate - 4.6K evasion, but im almost at the 300 dex breakpoint, so tha modifier will give about a 1.5-2M DPS increase

im also aware that evasion does have "diminishing returns" so to speak, that after a certain number it doesnt help to continue stacking, but not sure what the number is
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Oct 20, 2020, 2:46:43 PM
Hey guys, quick question. Do I need to run a +1 curse annoint when using asenath gloves and despair/blasphemy combo?
"
Loje wrote:
Hey guys, quick question. Do I need to run a +1 curse annoint when using asenath gloves and despair/blasphemy combo?

Yes, either you skill in your skill tree "Whispers of doom" or hunter influenced chest with "You can apply an additional curse".
"
Dypr4x wrote:
"
Loje wrote:

Yes, either you skill in your skill tree "Whispers of doom" or hunter influenced chest with "You can apply an additional curse".

Right, do you know how to search for a +1 curse chest? Can't find the mod in the menu, so have to search for hunter chests and look for it that way.

Right, do you know how to search for a +1 curse chest? Can't find the mod in the menu, so have to search for hunter chests and look for it that way.[/quote]

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/8kb7KpvHV
"
Loje wrote:

Right, do you know how to search for a +1 curse chest? Can't find the mod in the menu, so have to search for hunter chests and look for it that way.

"
sakingmimi wrote:
"
Loje wrote:

Thanks, super weird the mod says "one fewer curses" though, maybe it's just me..
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

piggy backing on this, is there a major difference between kinsugi and dendrobrate? i have both, and they both "feel" good to run. obviously, we dont base it off feels, but im not sure im seeing much of a difference between running either currently

Kintsugi - 6.9K evasion
Dendrobrate - 4.6K evasion, but im almost at the 300 dex breakpoint, so tha modifier will give about a 1.5-2M DPS increase

im also aware that evasion does have "diminishing returns" so to speak, that after a certain number it doesnt help to continue stacking, but not sure what the number is

Main difference is: Kintsugi is more defensive and works well with Wind Dancer, whilst Dendrobate is for damage. So if you're ok with your damage but want more defense, take Kintsugi. If you want more damage, take Dendrobate. If you want bigger AoE + bigger explosions, get Carcass Jack. We're pretty flexible with our body armour - one of the few slots in this build ;-)

"
Thanks, super weird the mod says "one fewer curses" though, maybe it's just me..

Same with "Reduced mana reserved", it's "INCREASED mana reserved" on the filter parameters...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info