[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

hi,

how could i improve my build?
https://pastebin.com/2s4j3Vsg

i am thinking about anomalous blood rage for frenzies, maybe desecrate to my CWDT for devouring diadem regen on bosses...
maybe an corrupted CIP with "increased damage over time".

and a better chest, but there are no really good chests because this is no crafting league or they are hilariously expensive. what should i aim for on chest?
i am torn between spell crit and explo chest. i already have asenaths so explo would just make the clear smoother. to those who know...does it make a feelable difference?
additional curse i wont take i think because its so easy to spec whispers of doom currently.
"
timbosaurus wrote:
Thanks @grimjack68!

It does seem like a cluster jewel setup is the way to go. I'll need to figure out how to do it without giving up a ton of life.

Do you know if Asenath's really stacks w/ the explody chest? I thought it didn't. Either way i doubt i'll be picking up one this league, the prices are insane. I think i got it for like 1ex last league haha
Honestly, I haven't tried Asenath's and an explode chest ... yet. I am running the explode mod on a cluster jewel + Asenath's, and that absolutely stacks, so I'm expecting the same result!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Dypr4x wrote:
"
ungenius wrote:
If you get a decent explodey chest, could you replace Asenath with something? Or is the combo still worth it?

Asenath Touch is an actual expensive deal. You can buy corrupted Gloves with Temporal Chains and buy an explode chest.

If you play with Despair you need Gloves with Temp Chains + Explode/additional Curse Chest.

You can check this in my profile. I'm playing with that combo and it's real smooth.

I used Asenath + Explode chest last league. The explode mods do stack, i noticed bigger damage from explosions when i had both of them, compared to only one of them. The question is, if you NEED both mods. Tbh, if you're not doing 100% delirious T16+ maps, or try to go deeper than ~depth 600/700 in delve, i don't think you really need both mods.

And about the price of Asenaths... guys... pls.... printing currency has NEVER been as easy as this league. I farmed 70ex for my headhunter within two days of only doing heists and blueprints - that is WITHOUT the op "... to drop as exalt"-trinket and without doing the one blueprint everybody is splitting / fracturing. I'm talking about ~8 hours per day though, but compared to the last leagues, getting currency without having to know the "what's what" of crafting has never been easier.

Btw, Asenath-prices are nothing compared to high end golem-build items... trying that one as a second char...
"
"
Dypr4x wrote:
"
ungenius wrote:
If you get a decent explodey chest, could you replace Asenath with something? Or is the combo still worth it?

Asenath Touch is an actual expensive deal. You can buy corrupted Gloves with Temporal Chains and buy an explode chest.

If you play with Despair you need Gloves with Temp Chains + Explode/additional Curse Chest.

You can check this in my profile. I'm playing with that combo and it's real smooth.

I used Asenath + Explode chest last league. The explode mods do stack, i noticed bigger damage from explosions when i had both of them, compared to only one of them. The question is, if you NEED both mods. Tbh, if you're not doing 100% delirious T16+ maps, or try to go deeper than ~depth 600/700 in delve, i don't think you really need both mods.

And about the price of Asenaths... guys... pls.... printing currency has NEVER been as easy as this league. I farmed 70ex for my headhunter within two days of only doing heists and blueprints - that is WITHOUT the op "... to drop as exalt"-trinket and without doing the one blueprint everybody is splitting / fracturing. I'm talking about ~8 hours per day though, but compared to the last leagues, getting currency without having to know the "what's what" of crafting has never been easier.

Btw, Asenath-prices are nothing compared to high end golem-build items... trying that one as a second char...

my first build was a carrion golem build....got bored and sold the gear and it more than fully funded this entire build. the rings alone (vivinsect x2, the price range at the time of this post 750C-35 ex) can fund an entire build lol
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Oct 19, 2020, 5:27:41 PM
Yeah... there's a reason why nobody goes for pure minion build as league starter... you just don't have the currency or the items needed to make it work.

And tbh... i'm not a big fan so far. Sure, it's kinda fun, and they do a ton of damage (playing a different version though, still the "budget" version for ~70ex atm)... but meh... i almost fell asleep during leveling cause you just don't have anything to do :-D
"
Yeah... there's a reason why nobody goes for pure minion build as league starter... you just don't have the currency or the items needed to make it work.

And tbh... i'm not a big fan so far. Sure, it's kinda fun, and they do a ton of damage (playing a different version though, still the "budget" version for ~70ex atm)... but meh... i almost fell asleep during leveling cause you just don't have anything to do :-D

yep. complete AFK facetank. meanwhile, i still dont think ive "finished" this build even though i think im in a very good spot
"
"
Dypr4x wrote:
"
ungenius wrote:

Thanks a lot for the detailed reply. Loving the build and the double explosions is definitely noticeable and fun. Cheers mate!
Hey, could you help me what my next upgrade should be?
https://pastebin.com/VHWjbmK9
I'm thinking about the chest with +1 curse and/or spell crit

Spoiler
Hey guys,

Is it normal that im casting Blade vortex alot? The stacks seem to drop down very fast. Or there is a way to keep em up longer?

Having to constantly cast BV and the stacks dropping below 7 gets me killed alot.
Last edited by imRadial on Oct 20, 2020, 10:27:00 AM
"
"
Dypr4x wrote:
"
ungenius wrote:

Im aiming to hit 100 (well it's only about time) and defeat all endgame bosses as i can. I dont do devle and maybe i will try 100% delirious t16 maps. My char is only 5100+ hp and i feel it's not enough tank for me when running heist or do t16 map. I finished shaper (all 6 portals) but I cant even do sirus by myself. I get close to him, i die. So is asenath glove mandatory for this build ? I mean i can get more hp if i got more life from a rare glove.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info