[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Is it better to use "Void Manipulation support" instead of "Poison support"?
Without Poison Support i have 96% chance to poison monsters (POB info)

And how to make more damage? Awakened supports?
Guys, I can't decide between skitterbots and herald of purity. Which one is better? PoB saying that herald of purity gives more DPS, but most of the people are using skitterbots, why?
Skitterbots also chill, so they have a defensive component too in addition to higher damage thx to Shock. I'd go with Skitterbots, if i'd have to decide. I for one have both, because i'm not using Aspect of the Spider.
Hey Guys,

Can someone please take a look at my gear/build and let me know what i can improve on? I feel so squishy in heists and in higher maps.
I am also looking for next upgrade tips.

I'm thinking 6L Carcass Jack / Sporeguard / Kintsugi

Or Impresnece?

Or Agony rings?

I'm not sure which one I should prioritize.

https://pastebin.com/TgcTUHcn

Spoiler
Nostalgia-Rings would give you the biggest dmg buff, but it's a bit tricky to balance resistances. Impresence gives you a big dmg buff because you can activate another Aura or Herald, and it's also good for defense. Carcass Jack is mostly only good for Quality of life and it's not really a dmg push.
Thanks. I will go for Impressence, and then a chest upgrade. Seems like that will be the best bang for buck, and will be easiest to balance with my current resists.
According to POB, I'm not doing any extra damage with ailments (shock). Any idea what is causing this? Can't seem to diagnose.
How are you guys checking your dps? When I import my character in PoB I see my total dps inc poison as 679,624. That seems crazy low? Since I'm blitzing through juiced t16s? Or is there a different way to check?
You have to configure the DPS Calculation under "Configuration", and check if you have "10 blades" for Blade vortex activated on the drop down menu, right above your DPS.

If you run Skitterbots, check "Is the enemy shocked", number of poisons applied recently (30 if you don't run golden rule/WE-selfpoisining, 60 if you do) and so on.

So... finally done with my contracts for now. Ran almost 300 contracts and some blueprints after the patch this week, and the PoB i linked a few pages back, with Apep-self-poisoning helped a lot with not dying. I think i died maybe 5 times at all. But now it's time to go mapping again with my headhunter... also got myself a nice weapon for 25ex. Too bad, it's not a crafter league... i really miss Harvest... completely starved on resistances. Had to get three Grand Spectrum to make it work, since i wanted to keep Carcass Jack for bigger AoE (have a really good resistance / high life-chest too, as failsafe).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info