[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

As i was writing... WITHOUT that mod (..) it's totally worth it. Not so much because of the crit, but the +3 level to Blade Vortex.
I kinda need some advice on what to do. https://pastebin.com/YvYc6DWz

So basically, I can run all content apart from deep delve (of course), and 80%+ delirium. 60% is fine depending on the mods on the map.

I think a hh is of course the best thing to run 100% del, but it's 70ex and i feel there are better upgrades to do before that. My ring and belt needs some change, but there is no ring with 3xt1 res on trade worth getting imho. I also feel my tree is pretty bad, any advice there?

I also wanted to upgrade my boots, to get tailwind+avoid ailments, but i feel that's is like top notch mix-max, not what i'm looking for right now.

I'm also trying to get a Vaal 21/20 Anomalous BV, to always stay at max life, to use with Divergent vitality, i feel it's worth something.

Any idea on how to go from here?
Played this build last season but did not try to push it as far as I can. League started with it this league and decided to push it.

Could someone please take a look and suggest what to upgrade next?
What I am thinking is maybe get a better chest with higher res so I can use circle of nostalgia again.
Also debating dropping the "Frenzy charge on hit" for "+1 active gems", but then I have no way to generate frenzy charge during boss fight, which would lose me a lot of DPS......
https://pastebin.com/982tyrQ5

Items for those who are lazy to import PoB:

"
As i was writing... WITHOUT that mod (..) it's totally worth it. Not so much because of the crit, but the +3 level to Blade Vortex.

i completely misread the tag on the +3. i was thinking it wsa +3 to socketed in the weapon, not +3 to any socketed. my mistake
Which gems should I Quality 20% first?
"
ThomasHawl wrote:

So basically, I can run all content apart from deep delve (of course), and 80%+ delirium. 60% is fine depending on the mods on the map.

I think a hh is of course the best thing to run 100% del, but it's 70ex and i feel there are better upgrades to do before that.

First, a headhunter alone won't make Delirium 100% a cakewalk or so much easier as you think. ESPECIALLY on this build, you'd need to change a few things to make HH worth its while. We already have Eldritch Battery, that means every mod that buffs ES is absolutely useless to us. In addition, the mods "Gain 25% of physical as extra cold / fire / lightning damage" won't affect us because of Cold Iron Points. But if you replace the CIPs, you'll also lose +6 level to BV, which is A LOT of base damage. You'd need to get either two daggers with with +1 to spell skills and +1 to physical spell gems to kinda make up for the lost damage (one dagger costs 10ex+, since this isn't a crafting league), or you get a staff like i did. Good luck finding one, since this is not a crafting league... i paid 25ex for my staff.

Also, when you get a HH, you will need a few extra sources for resistances on this build, since we use a lot of uniques. Once again, this isn't Harvest anymore, so you won't be able to create perfect cluster jewels with awesome resistances. I had to switch the second circle of nostalgia ring to be able to run with my HH.

"
ThomasHawl wrote:

I also wanted to upgrade my boots, to get tailwind+avoid ailments, but i feel that's is like top notch mix-max, not what i'm looking for right now.

Forget Tailwind. It doesn't really do much for us, except for more movement speed and letting us cast BV slightly faster. 0 DMG increase.

"
ThomasHawl wrote:

I'm also trying to get a Vaal 21/20 Anomalous BV, to always stay at max life, to use with Divergent vitality, i feel it's worth something.

Good luck to get your hands on one. I got lucky and used the Temple to corrupt my Anomalous BV into a Vaal 21/20 BV. Sold it for over 15ex. The only time you really make use of the leech is on boss fights with phases but without Adds, like Uber Elder and Sirus. For mapping, we have Atziri's Promise up 100% of the time. You can only leech a specific amount of life, which is percentage based, and since we usually have very low life (<4.5k), Atziri's is more than enough

What you COULD do is: get a Watcher's Eye with "Immune to poison" + Golden Rule. That would give you a few million (3-5, depending on your gear) more DPS. With our Ascendency "Noxious Strike", we get 5% more poison duration per poison applied recently. Usually we apply 30 over 4 seconds, with golden rule we double that amount and get another 150% poison duration. In addition, there's a sextant mod "increased movement speed / damage per poison on you", which is INSANE for self-poisoning builds. That way, 100% delirium maps become insanely easy even without a HH.

Another tipp: Forget Wither-Totems for mapping. You won't ever use them. Instead, get an Anomalous Withering Step with 20% quality and link it with Enhance 4 + Empower 3 (WS level 22 and 23 have the same amount of Withered Debuffs). That way you debuff mobs while mapping, instantly inflicting 11 Withered Debuffs = 66% increased damage taken.
I just want to say a huge thankyou to @HornedTerrorist for all the answers and guidance he is giving people on this thread. I really appreciate it bro.

I don't have as much time as i used to so it helps me a lot.

For anyone who needs help and gets lost in the thousands of replies in this thread, please join the discord. Feel free to PM me or send a message in the build help section. Much easier to keep track of responses there with Pinned messages.

Love you exiles <3 ;)
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Can someone take a peek at my character and tell me what i need to do next? im kind of stuck. I need to up my resistances more, but where is everyone getting their resists from. some of the recommended unique pieces dont offer any resist...(dont mind the empty gem slots, i was moving stuff around when i logged off for the night)

Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Oct 11, 2020, 12:29:22 AM
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
Can someone take a peek at my character and tell me what i need to do next? im kind of stuck. I need to up my resistances more, but where is everyone getting their resists from. some of the recommended unique pieces dont offer any resist...(dont mind the empty gem slots, i was moving stuff around when i logged off for the night)

You have low res ring, besides that I get my res from cluster jewels and stygian + abyss jewel
"
Gr0bbs wrote:
I just want to say a huge thankyou to @HornedTerrorist for all the answers and guidance he is giving people on this thread. I really appreciate it bro.

I don't have as much time as i used to so it helps me a lot.

You're welcome. Though i'll probably stop playing as soon as i got my 36 Challenges... after another few freeze / bugs in heists, i got enough from this league.

@Soulstrike
Get a better ring, and use Resistance-Catalysts on your belt (and your ring, when you get a better one). That way you get another 8 all res. Also, your gloves... i see, that they give you a little bit here and there, but overall, they're bad. Asenaths would be the way to go, but rare ones would be better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info