[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

How is this build for delirium stuff like wave 20ish? Played it last league but was very squishy. Feel like dumping 30 ex into this and seeing where it goes.
You seriously don't need 30 ex at this point in the league. 1-2 ex is plenty unless you play mainly for the fun of min-maxing. But you'll need input from someone else on wave 20... that's not my thing.

It's pretty much like any avoidance build. If you play well enough, it has the dps to make it through most anything. But you will get one-shot from time to time. (Of course that happens to almost any build these days.)
Last edited by GreyLensman on Apr 10, 2020, 4:37:00 PM
"
gosumui wrote:
"
Rustoja wrote:
I think I almost "finished" the build, I think I'm going to try to take it to 100 though.
I had some lucky drops this league (perfect Voices), so I still have a ton of currency laying about.

My current gear:

On that note, is the consensus that with freeze immune boots one can safely skip flask? Or are chills too big of a deal?

Did you corrupt that Cloak yourself?

Nope, bought it for 70ex if I recall correctly.
Got a real good laugh when I went back to my ice nova hiero after leveling this guy. Hiero is a fun toon, but it felt like I was running under temp chains if I didn't have a quicksilver up.

Now I understand why speed is so addictive. Once you get used to it, anything else just feels like you're stuck in tar all the time.
Hi guys, first of all: wow, this build is so much fun!

I am a newbie and just managed to squeeze through the storyline, but I feel like something is still wrong with my "starting to map" level of gear.

Can someone take a look and tell me glaring mistakes?

Yes - it's a really fun build.

Fire resist not capped?

Other than that, dodge and evasion are a little low at this level - which is a thing with the build if you go dps first. You need two more labs - one now and one later. Bino's helps a lot with clear speed - and makes it safer.

The build needs you to be moving fast all the time. If you aren't used to it, it will take some practice.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Apr 10, 2020, 7:07:29 PM
"
justdeezy wrote:
Hi guys, first of all: wow, this build is so much fun!

I am a newbie and just managed to squeeze through the storyline, but I feel like something is still wrong with my "starting to map" level of gear.

Can someone take a look and tell me glaring mistakes?

Is this your mapping setup or your bossing setup?

If this is your mapping setup, then you need to drop one Cold Iron point and replace with Bino's.

You only use two cold iron points when mapping if you have explosions from gloves and or chest.

Also you have way too much mana left over. This build requires 0 mana once you have the helmet. As such you should drop Enlighten Level 3 and replace with Flesh and Stone (blood stance) when you have a chance.

The Bino's is the big one though. It makes clearing maps so much better.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 10, 2020, 7:49:39 PM
Hello, currently lvl 90 with this build, super fun! i was just curious about the choice of the thread of hope jewel? and what it does for the build exactly. first season of poe so not too knowledgeable. thanks in advance
So right now I'm on lvl 94, ~5700 hp. Any ideas what should I upgrade next? Or it's like game over and time to level next character?

Nice build, cleared all content at this point and just crafted this insane chestpiece!

I recommend the explodey chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info