[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Im lvl93 with 5.1k life. Yesterday i tried kill to al8 sirus. I died 3 times then i bought a carry for me. Maybe im just bad i dont know or the problem is 5.1k life.
Use a second cold iron for vosses
Binos is there for spreading your poison while clearing, which you don't need for sirus. A second cold Iron will do a lot more single target dps
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Use a second cold iron for vosses
Binos is there for spreading your poison while clearing, which you don't need for sirus. A second cold Iron will do a lot more single target dps

Oh i didnt tought that. Currently im fixing my ring and belt. and I'll try that too thank you.
everyone stop annointing corruption little more multi tes but dirty techniques for i siver and 2 amber is 10.7% inc 1m dps posion deal dmg faster whcih is huge and has some multi and inc durration on ur ammys trust me
everyone stop annointing corruption little more multi yes but dirty techniques for i siver and 2 amber oils is 10.7% inc 1m dps posion deal dmg faster whcih is huge and has some multi and inc durration on ur ammys trust me
Last edited by zackpathofexile on Apr 2, 2020, 6:45:23 AM
"
MarlorZ wrote:

This build can't kill bosses, especially Sirus t8. Can't without ton of efforts I mean, because I have good gear, 5.8k hp, all the possible gems 21/23 and all possible 6/20 awakened gems - stable 5-6 deaths
Good mapping though

(...)

GIGALUL, about ton of efforts as I said, in ur case - budget. I spent 50+ex on it and still can't and looking at ur gear I must spend 40-50ex more

Could you PLEASE stop whining? It IS possible to kill even Sirus with this build, if you play the mechanics right. This build is not like a mana-guardian last league, where you just could facetank each of his abilities (played that one myself, took every challenge away from killing Sirus... just roflstomped him). It's also not a summoner where you just stand around and let your pets do all the work. If you play the mechanics, then there's more than enough dmg to kill Sirus pretty fast. You CAN take a hit or maybe even two, with the MoM-variant of the build. Otherwise, just don't get hit. It's not THAT hard. The fight is meant to be challenging. You can always switch to the ridiculously overpowered Purposeful Harbinger-build, which will be strong even though the nerfs applied today. Spending 50ex doesn't guarantee you a free-kill.
"
"
MarlorZ wrote:

This build can't kill bosses, especially Sirus t8. Can't without ton of efforts I mean, because I have good gear, 5.8k hp, all the possible gems 21/23 and all possible 6/20 awakened gems - stable 5-6 deaths
Good mapping though

(...)

GIGALUL, about ton of efforts as I said, in ur case - budget. I spent 50+ex on it and still can't and looking at ur gear I must spend 40-50ex more

Could you PLEASE stop whining? It IS possible to kill even Sirus with this build, if you play the mechanics right. This build is not like a mana-guardian last league, where you just could facetank each of his abilities (played that one myself, took every challenge away from killing Sirus... just roflstomped him). It's also not a summoner where you just stand around and let your pets do all the work. If you play the mechanics, then there's more than enough dmg to kill Sirus pretty fast. You CAN take a hit or maybe even two, with the MoM-variant of the build. Otherwise, just don't get hit. It's not THAT hard. The fight is meant to be challenging. You can always switch to the ridiculously overpowered Purposeful Harbinger-build, which will be strong even though the nerfs applied today. Spending 50ex doesn't guarantee you a free-kill.

i agree also i urge people to spread the word abt better annointment before u need whispers dirty techniques see above post 15 less multi but u gain 5 precent faster posion 10 duration losing out on 15 multi since dirty gives 10 which wont beat duration and 5 precent faster posioins

Corruption node: 15 inc dmg of time 10 chaos dmg over time multiplier 15% chaos
i read wrong its only 10 multi and 30 inc dmg so yea fuck corruption get ur dirty techniques
Edit above/////////////////////////////////////////

i also never die and after cluster jewels even more dont die groob droped 1 small cluster im testing it lose 200 life but might be ok if u die its game play oh a hole pack of ranged mobs in 1 single small hallway? cast vaal bv or run up whirl ing in so u dont get hit stunned it comes down to playing correctly not this build or gems
Last edited by zackpathofexile on Apr 2, 2020, 6:59:46 AM
How do you get 75 resistanced with almost full unique items? I mean i took your pob (the cluster version), im using fork and i cant see your resistances are : fire capped, cold 74%, light 17%, chaos 37%.

So please tell me. I'm willing to play it but i need to know how to cap resistances in your build.
"
NasusPodInta wrote:
How do you get 75 resistanced with almost full unique items? I mean i took your pob (the cluster version), im using fork and i cant see your resistances are : fire capped, cold 74%, light 17%, chaos 37%.

So please tell me. I'm willing to play it but i need to know how to cap resistances in your build.

i got some exspenive rares or u can also just go full res mode on jewels i had 1 with fire/cold all res/ life my other 2 have a dual res fiire and blank on it and make sure ur thread of hope isnt super high negative roll and if tabula still get a dentrobate and 300 dex if u can to activate poisioon dmg why not

profile is on private so cant help by looking but look at me im in total 91 fire 78 cold 104 lightning and i still can upgrade my ring
Last edited by zackpathofexile on Apr 2, 2020, 7:09:31 AM
Worst build I've ever played - 50ex+ budget 4 of 6 death in simulacrum.
Ty for balance btw, GGG. t7 Sirus - piece of cake, t8 - piece of *****, the same for wave 19 and wave 20
Last edited by MarlorZ on Apr 2, 2020, 7:23:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info