[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Was trying to roll some Enchants on my helmet, and got this.. Guess I gotta start Enchanting on a new one? :)

I cap the resist without my rare ring, that setup is crazy mapping now agony buff really good working in this league.
That's a really nice chest there. +1 skills along with bring able to use two circle rings might be enough to sway me from dendrobate.

The bases seem really cheap for each of the two stats, so only real cost is the orb.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 1, 2020, 9:44:43 PM
What passive to we take with thread of hope?
Recently switched to SC after internet issues dropped me out of HC..

This was the first char I rolled and its amazing :)

Crazy damage so early, i am still in total shock.
I managed to wave 17 of of league endgame... with only 2.8k HP. >_>

From a fresh stash to having some nice gear in only 1 day played is quite refreshing.

I know there are lots of things I can fix along the way, however.
Is there someone with a lot more experience in this build who can run their eyes over my build and give me some constructive feedback please.

Also, ive noticed a small issue with Int for this build, normal?

Thanks again.

Keep spinning :D
"
MarlorZ wrote:
"
==> Bosskilling ?

This build can't kill bosses, especially Sirus t8. Can't without ton of efforts I mean, because I have good gear, 5.8k hp, all the possible gems 21/23 and all possible 6/20 awakened gems - stable 5-6 deaths
Good mapping though

This build most definitely can kill bosses, I've done AL8 Sirus deathless, Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder, Kurgal, Ahuatotli, Catarina. Only boss I Haven't killed with it is Aul because I haven't found him yet. I dunno what you're on about.
Pepper your chest is ridiculously good. Did you corrupt that yourself or buy? What did it cost you if so?
"
Shaddolf wrote:
That's a really nice chest there. +1 skills along with bring able to use two circle rings might be enough to sway me from dendrobate.

The bases seem really cheap for each of the two stats, so only real cost is the orb.

I spent 10 ex for that chest i made the base than %30 Quality than start to crafting than 6 link it. %11 increased str and +1 level gem + Apply Curse all of them i need it i found them from fossil crafting than anul + exalted for resists.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Pepper your chest is ridiculously good. Did you corrupt that yourself or buy? What did it cost you if so?

I crafted it like day 3 of the league, got super lucky with the corrupt. I'm currently trying to meta craft a +1 active/curse/t1 spell crit chest so I can double corrupt that. As for my current chest, I just awakener orbed a shaper t1 spell crit and hunter curse chest, linked it, crafted life, and temple corrupted it. Total cost like 7 or 8 ex at the time (was 5 for the awakener orb, found the shaper armor, bought the hunter armor for ~20c, spent 640 fuses to link).
Last edited by pepperjackcheez1 on Apr 1, 2020, 10:25:19 PM
"
nikols123 wrote:
What passive to we take with thread of hope?

Must have: Swift Venoms, Heart of Oak, Revenge of the Hunted
Another good one is: Hunters Gambit if you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info