[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
psyerspective wrote:

I cap the resist without my rare ring, that setup is crazy mapping now agony buff really good working in this league.

Great gear!

May I ask with all that expensive gear, why are you still using Sin's Rebirth? I would have assumed you would have a cluster jewel with Overwhelming Malice by now with that level of gear.

If you get a chance, could you give a pob link (or just make your profile public)? .

I have a question about you abyssal jewel in your belt. Does the Chaos damage get added to BV or is that stat not going to work because BV is a spell?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 1, 2020, 11:21:08 PM
"
"
MarlorZ wrote:
"
==> Bosskilling ?

This build can't kill bosses, especially Sirus t8. Can't without ton of efforts I mean, because I have good gear, 5.8k hp, all the possible gems 21/23 and all possible 6/20 awakened gems - stable 5-6 deaths
Good mapping though

This build most definitely can kill bosses, I've done AL8 Sirus deathless, Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder, Kurgal, Ahuatotli, Catarina. Only boss I Haven't killed with it is Aul because I haven't found him yet. I dunno what you're on about.

GIGALUL, about ton of efforts as I said, in ur case - budget. I spent 50+ex on it and still can't and looking at ur gear I must spend 40-50ex more
Last edited by MarlorZ on Apr 2, 2020, 12:45:18 AM
"
"
psyerspective wrote:

I cap the resist without my rare ring, that setup is crazy mapping now agony buff really good working in this league.

Great gear!

May I ask with all that expensive gear, why are you still using Sin's Rebirth? I would have assumed you would have a cluster jewel with Overwhelming Malice by now with that level of gear.

If you get a chance, could you give a pob link (or just make your profile public)? .

I have a question about you abyssal jewel in your belt. Does the Chaos damage get added to BV or is that stat not going to work because BV is a spell?

Thank you mate!

Im using Atztris Promise for boss. For mapping sins rebith is safety. I made public my profile. Add chaos damage is increase poison damage. My next update will be Prismatic jewel with doule malevolance aura for middle jewel socket next to tree resists than i will go for tailwind boots. Double ring with buff effect too OP for mapping. Suggest to keep resist without rare ring. You can check my clusters and jewels for cap tip.
"
psyerspective wrote:

Im using Atztris Promise for boss. For mapping sins rebith is safety. I made public my profile. Add chaos damage is increase poison damage. My next update will be Prismatic jewel with doule malevolance aura for middle jewel socket next to tree resists than i will go for tailwind boots. Double ring with buff effect too OP for mapping. Suggest to keep resist without rare ring. You can check my clusters and jewels for cap tip.

Thank you so much for the answers!

I must still not understand how chaos damage works.

Your abyssal jewel has this stat:

Adds 5-6 Chaos damage to attacks

If BV is a spell, how does it benefit from this stat? Or is another skill that benefits from it?

"
"
psyerspective wrote:

Thank you so much for the answers!

I must still not understand how chaos damage works.

Your abyssal jewel has this stat:

Adds 5-6 Chaos damage to attacks

If BV is a spell, how does it benefit from this stat? Or is another skill that benefits from it?

Chaos damage for increase poison damage its effective to Blade Vortex(also our support gems really good for poison damage) and Plague Barrier skill you can calculate your poison damage from Pob. You can find exacly formula for calculate poisom damage you will see chaos damage effect.
"
psyerspective wrote:

Chaos damage for increase poison damage its effective to Blade Vortex

damn I still don't get it. :(

Sometimes this game is beyond my meager intelligence.

I always thought Attacks were different from Spells when it came to these type of stats....

For example:

Adds 5-6 Chaos damage to spells would work with BV
Adds 5-6 Chaos damage to attacks would not work with BV

Thank you for trying to explain it though. I will try to read up some more tonight to figure out what I am missing.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 2, 2020, 1:37:24 AM
"
"
psyerspective wrote:

Chaos damage for increase poison damage its effective to Blade Vortex

damn I still don't get it. :(

Sometimes this game is beyond my meager intelligence.

I always thought Attacks were different from Spells when it came to these type of stats....

Thank you for trying to explain it though.

No man you right i tried to change Adds to Chaos Damage to Spells its much better. I will change to Adds to Chaos Damage to Spells
"
MarlorZ wrote:
"
"
MarlorZ wrote:

This build can't kill bosses, especially Sirus t8. Can't without ton of efforts I mean, because I have good gear, 5.8k hp, all the possible gems 21/23 and all possible 6/20 awakened gems - stable 5-6 deaths
Good mapping though

This build most definitely can kill bosses, I've done AL8 Sirus deathless, Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder, Kurgal, Ahuatotli, Catarina. Only boss I Haven't killed with it is Aul because I haven't found him yet. I dunno what you're on about.

GIGALUL, about ton of efforts as I said, in ur case - budget. I spent 50+ex on it and still can't and looking at ur gear I must spend 40-50ex more

So I've had all this gear all league before I killed any bosses? Great logic.
"
So I've had all this gear all league before I killed any bosses? Great logic.

Good for u lol
Hey. What's the best amulet anoint for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info