[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

lol, CA + Nova and I cant use TR anymore...

How CA works on harder bosses?TR looks better with scaling
How to see different trees in pob community? The only tree I see is with cluster jewels...
"
SyntaxDei wrote:
How to see different trees in pob community? The only tree I see is with cluster jewels...

at the tree screen we have a footer, the first button is a drop down list that contains the other versions
"
gokudin wrote:
lol, CA + Nova and I cant use TR anymore...

How CA works on harder bosses?TR looks better with scaling

What are your links for CA? For what skill you dropped the TR?
You might start seeing a few of us here from gr0bbs' poison bv assassin. A lot of us don't like elemental bv for level and your build looks like a very similar tree but CA/TR for leveling.

On the other side, if anyone makes this build and just decides CA/TR isn't for you, try gr0bbs' poison bv since the cost to switch should be minimal.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125/page/1
i was on map ,and try 5link setup CA was good,but i switch toxic rain on 5link and it was like 2x better. I think ill play oldschool build with only toxic rain,but dont know now what a gems was on body armor, 5-6 link
Is Void Manipulation bugged with CA atm? IT does not update the tooltip when i have it linked with CA. It works normally with TR.

Nvm im stupid :D. I had VM already socketed... missing is swift aff
Last edited by Duba on Jun 21, 2020, 11:36:22 AM
"
Duba wrote:
Is Void Manipulation bugged with CA atm? IT does not update the tooltip when i have it linked with CA. It works normally with TR.
It works for me, it goes from 6.4k unlinked to 8.4k linked (I'm still low lvl so disregard low overall dmg just saying it works). Check the line that says deals XXX chaos damage per second. The ones above don't matter, they're just from random mods on the bow / jewellery.

P.S. OK. I didn't see your edit when I was writing this.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 21, 2020, 11:39:24 AM
I'm having an amazing SSF start to this build. Got a Profane Proxy, a nearly max-roll Atziri's step, 5L +1 bow, 5L chest.

I altered the tree to pick up Disciple of the Slaughter and +3 max Frenzy charges. Really nice for mapping, will switch back in the Wither totem setup for bosses once they start feeling tough. Subbed in a Frenzy+GMP+Culling Strike+Withering Touch instead to see how that feels for bosses vs. the Wither totems too, seems fine so far but I'm just in yellow maps.

I don't even feel the need for Blood and Sand in lower maps, am just running Malevolence and Skitterbots + Profane Proxy, so much damage.

Thanks for the starter Hasunic, hope your climb is going well!
"
Viktranka wrote:
It works for me, it goes from 6.4k unlinked to 8.4k linked (I'm still low lvl so disregard low overall dmg just saying it works). Check the line that says deals XXX chaos damage per second. The ones above don't matter, they're just from random mods on the bow / jewellery.

P.S. OK. I didn't see your edit when I was writing this.

What am I doing wrong? I have 5-link and my tooltip says it's 866 dps :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info