[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

I am having a hard time crafting the bow for this build and tips?
the most annoying is pool with hands that slows you down and can only flame dash from it, as it slows everything drastically :D
"
tellah wrote:

easy way, farm currency and buy one you can afford

you already have good bow to start farming
Last edited by Sonidox on Mar 31, 2020, 12:52:26 PM
Hey,

First of all thanks for great guide, one of the best builds ive played throughout an league, really loving it.

Ive breezed through most content, using CA as clear skill and toxic as backup for bosses getting that mirage archer up. Been abit unlucky with drops so havent got any big income (found 2 the doctors, within first week of metamorph).

Im having some issues with Sirius on awa 8, and the third phase, dont have the dmg to get him down between the beams and running around in that phase, any tips on this? Or some tips onn gear i should focus on?.

any tips/advice is welcome.

Thanks for a great guide.
Sirus is bullshit atm, non stop switching mini-phases/stances (whatever it can be called) at 4th phase and jumping offscreen, just have to live with it

two main damage windows are when he is preparing quad beam and using corridor attack you can stand as close as you can to him in corridor and push damage with all flasks up to dodge projectiles

all other time he just jumping offscreen every 3 seconds and switching mini-phases

without it he would be too easy

PS. you should place TR to bow
Last edited by Sonidox on Mar 31, 2020, 4:29:23 PM
"
tellah wrote:

You dont need "THE bow" a +3 6 link with 40% multi gets you started.
I still cant see anything living long enough to do anything on tier 10 maps with such a 50 chaos bow.
Hi!

Super digging the build. It's only gotten smoother the more I level and invest in it, and getting to 93 has been a breeze. Couple of quick questions:

1: Should I prioritize level 4 Enlighten or Empower first?
2: Currently I'm running a stygian vise + Atziris Step - would switching to Cyclopian Coil + Two-tone boots be much of a survivability loss?
3: Still having some issues with bosses being resistant to chaos damage. Does my toxic rain simply need to be higher than level 24?

Any gear tips/suggestions are also super welcome :) Thank you!

What do you think about getting the two small passives next to overcharge until I get Unnatural Instinct? Is it worth? I play on PS4 and this jewel is too expensive.
I've been looking at your pastebin/path of building for hours now, I cant figure out what I am doing wrong, I am not even half your dot dps, even if I swap my weapon around to yours and add awakened gems.. What is the reason behind my massive dps loss comapared to yours? am I forgetting to activate something in path of building or is my dps really that low lmao

Heres my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/YpCz7mjj

Hope you or somebody can help out here <3
Last edited by Epicly on Mar 31, 2020, 7:41:26 PM
From the incoming patch notes:
"
The Large Cluster Jewel which grants 12% increased Damage with Bows now also grants 12% increased Damage Over Time with Bow Skills.

This is a buff!

Tempered Arrowheads + Broadside jewels might just become pretty good now that small nodes aren't useless anymore.

"
Epicly wrote:
am I forgetting to activate something in path of building
Compare how much wither stacks you have set vs the other pob, just in case.
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 31, 2020, 7:29:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info