[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

"
Compare how much wither stacks you have set vs the other pob, just in case.

Had it set to 1, changed it to 5.. Helped abit, but his dps is still so much more - My CA does 250k dot and the OP does 1mil.

I must be doing something majorly wrong, I am a POB scrub tho, but shouldnt we have around the same dps if I swap my weapon + gems out?
Ok do this:
Caustic arrow lvl 21
replace damage on full life with empower lvl 4
change bow to be one with +1 to socketed gems as well as the other mod
enable witchfire brew up
enable frenzy charges (no clue why you have POWER charges ticked instead, they do nothing)

Go to OP's pob and lower CA to 21, I think it's just to simulate the neck mod when it wasn't working in POB but I think it works now?

You should see similar numbers, around 800-900k.
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 31, 2020, 7:55:56 PM
"

Okay, I see now - Havent been toying with POB for years lmao.. I swapped out the weapon + gems aswell

We now get the same "Average damage" numbers, but my dot is 600k and his is 890k.

Must just be some minor things, there shouldnt be any reason to why his dps would be that much higher other then bow + gems right? currently saving up for the bow and gems after.

Thanks alot for help <3
Last edited by Epicly on Mar 31, 2020, 8:08:54 PM

I rolled a couple of quivers and have this one. I'm not sure what to do with it. Too high of rolls to fossil craft it again, but not sure what to do to finish the craft? Thoughts?

I rolled the below quiver and am going to use it.
Last edited by mschultz32 on Mar 31, 2020, 9:14:19 PM
"
Sonidox wrote:
"
tellah wrote:
I am having a hard time crafting the bow for this build and tips?

easy way, farm currency and buy one you can afford

you already have good bow to start farming

Well I finally got lucky but I was about to give up if I could find one to buy. How much is my old + 3 bow attack speed one worth?
"
Epicly wrote:
"

Okay, I see now - Havent been toying with POB for years lmao.. I swapped out the weapon + gems aswell

We now get the same "Average damage" numbers, but my dot is 600k and his is 890k.

Must just be some minor things, there shouldnt be any reason to why his dps would be that much higher other then bow + gems right? currently saving up for the bow and gems after.

Thanks alot for help <3

Have you ticked shaper dps and the other is not?
im playing only with toxic rain and not with caustic arrow because i dont like it

so i have some sockets "free"
im thinking about a plague bearer setup with empower aoe and maybe enhance +withering step
one socket for flame dash

what do you guys think about plague bearer? or are there better options??
I would go with a awakened curse on hit with + storm brand + culling strike + despair + enfeeble. It's realy strong
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
"
anymaaan wrote:
what do you guys think about plague bearer?
This build doesn't use poison so how does that fit? Seems pointless to me.

"
Epicly wrote:
Oh, forgot you also need to change your caustic arrow from socketed in body to socketed in bow. Then I get 893k with your original POB + modifications I told you earlier.
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 1, 2020, 10:51:38 AM
I've been following this guid3 (much thanks BTW) and just got my vertex helm and I was expecting it to cut the mana reserves of my auras in half (I don't have the currency for an enlighten gem yet) but it seems to have no effect, am I misunderstanding the purpose of the helmet in the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info