[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

"
Anyone know if it's a significant EHP loss to have the Max Life + Max Life% vs. Evasion Rating% + Max ES% ?

Pretty happy since it was ~1k EHP gain compared to Queen of the Forest and only cost me 5c + craft + few divines.

it might be too heavy loss in evade, you will be hit a lot
Last edited by Sonidox on Mar 30, 2020, 5:11:34 AM
So I can always manage to get to wave 20 Simulacrum, but Kosis and Omniphobia at that point essentially one tap me. This was also before I deviated from your build to follow a cluster jewel tree while I had 8.5k eHP. Any ideas on improving survivability?
Hi!

How to hold the mana without using the jar? What I'm I missing of ?

Thanks
"
Jandrohg wrote:
Hi!

How to hold the mana without using the jar? What I'm I missing of ?

Thanks

choose Alira as bandits reward and take Arcane Will

Would this be a good jewel to switch out thread of hope with?

Dark Ideation:
2% Increased Chaos damage per 100 maximum Mana, up to a maximum of 80%

Unholy Grace:
30% increased Chaos damage
10% increased Attack and Cast speed

Wicked Pall:

35% increased Chaos damage
20% increased skill effect duration

Do get all the big nodes I have to use 6 small passive skills which counts up to 72% increased Chaos damage. 157% increased CDMG in total with big nodes if that's how it works
its crap

this one will give same damage with twice less points spent

or this

PS> you won't survive without phase acrobatics and won't have enough points to take all good nodes we take with Thread of Hope
Last edited by Sonidox on Mar 30, 2020, 3:18:15 PM
"
Sonidox wrote:
its crap

this one will give same damage with twice less points spent

or this

PS> you won't survive without phase acrobatics and won't have enough points to take all good nodes we take with Thread of Hope

Thanks, why is it crap tho? Doesnt the CDMG stack up or?
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, dps-wise. I've made a PoB since you can see cluster jewels then:

https://pastebin.com/7R2rLx1t

or with ninja:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Garash/KjellHarFinaUnderbyxor?i=0&search=skill%3DToxic-Rain%26name%3Dkjell

I've invested quite some exalts into the build, but even map bosses takes like 10 seconds (making UE and Sirus forever to kill, heh).

My understanding from skill effect duration is that it acts more or less like a multiplier, so I've went that route for cluster jewels (i.e. I've viewed Eternal Suffering and Wicked Pall as BiS together).

Still in PoB using Shaper dps, frenzy charges, wither=5 I get to 104k roughly, whereas Hasunic gets to 118k (the original was 200k something, but "Shaper dps" was forgotten to tick) with the same settings.

Compared to Hasunic I lack cyclopedean coil (which is merely 3k dot dps for me) and a +1 gem + chaos multi amulet from what I can tell. But at the same time my tree is more focused on dps than survivability.

I guess the question is: do my cluster jewels suck? oO

(my 6L armor is just for the moment until I get a decent one)
you wont have frenzy charges on boss most likely
also get Witchfire Brew flask for lvl 21 despair aura and dot damage boost

can compare with my char, i have 142k dot dps in pob with frenzy charges

https://pastebin.com/bV14qZ63

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Sonidox/SonidoCATR

btw 10 seconds for map bosses is not that bad, dont forget they have x4 hp from 3.9 ;D

+ we are immune tanky build, not 50m dps glass cannon
Last edited by Sonidox on Mar 30, 2020, 4:05:24 PM
"
Cynicalic wrote:
why is it crap tho?
12 passive points -> you want the least travelling points for the most notables, 12 is worst, 8 is best

no socket (to slot mediums or smalls that are rly good)

dark ideation is crap on any char without tons of mana, most other notables will beat it

also in many cases increased damage is less effective than multiplier due to diminishing returns, you'd have to POB your char but the reason many people prefer medium jewels is that they can have 5% chaos multi or 4% dot multi that can be stronger than flat increased

also yeah I'd leave thread of hope as it is and path to the socket between EB and CI for clusters, phase acro is just good to have
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 30, 2020, 4:57:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info