[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

Hey people. I crafted a secondary chest for bossing since Explode doesn't do anything on many of them. What do you guys think?

Since I don't use Toxic Rain at all during clearing, any idea what I could link on the Explode chest?

Any suggestion on QoL skills and such? My CA damage is plenty for maping, so I was thinking about what might be useful and I have no clues.

"
Aqualung wrote:

Since I don't use Toxic Rain at all during clearing, any idea what I could link on the Explode chest?

frenzy + gmp + curse on hit + despair (or awakened curse on hit + despair + enfeeble/temporal chains)
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 11, 2020, 5:05:49 AM
"
chaelp wrote:
Pretty much done with my gear, everything is self crafted with the exception of the uniques obviously, I would like to hit a higher life roll on my helmet and get the -6 all resists belt enchant, but I'm happy with everything, every boss down, A8, Cortex, Delirum influenced Oshabi, Uber Atziri, Uber Elder.

and its not immune build described in this thread ;D
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 11, 2020, 5:09:00 AM
"

CA is good early in the game like Hasunic mentioned many times and that's correct.
The difference between TR and CA is that CA doesn't stack so you can't reach TR kind of dmg.
Once you get to end game (any player not you specifically) TR does millions more DPS compared to CA.
There's a reason TR massively dominates poe ninja compared to CA so saying CA is better is nonsensical but i guess you know better than all the top players.

You have fitted Skitterbots, Flesh and Stone, and Malevolence in your helm. How do you get them all activated at the same time? Do you switch them depending on a situation?
"
SauMaris wrote:
"

CA is good early in the game like Hasunic mentioned many times and that's correct.
The difference between TR and CA is that CA doesn't stack so you can't reach TR kind of dmg.
Once you get to end game (any player not you specifically) TR does millions more DPS compared to CA.
There's a reason TR massively dominates poe ninja compared to CA so saying CA is better is nonsensical but i guess you know better than all the top players.

You have fitted Skitterbots, Flesh and Stone, and Malevolence in your helm. How do you get them all activated at the same time? Do you switch them depending on a situation?

Enlighten support lowers mana reservation
"
Sonidox wrote:
"
SauMaris wrote:
"

Enlighten support lowers mana reservation

Even with Enlighten lvl4 it is not enough to activate all of them at once. And I don't see any mana reservation nodes taken in the tree. There could be something that I don't know, that's why I asked.

Edit: Funny is that PoB calculates reserved mana and mana remaining different from what actually is in the game. That is confusing for me.
Last edited by SauMaris on Jul 11, 2020, 11:33:37 AM
"
SauMaris wrote:
Even with Enlighten lvl4 it is not enough to activate all of them at once. And I don't see any mana reservation nodes taken in the tree.
with enlighten 4 you should have 4% unreserved mana left, with all the -mana costs you should be able to use most skills unless your mana pool is very low.

Edit: he also has rank6 clarity that's why POB is going into negative. I don't know which ones is he using so hopefully he can answer us.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 11, 2020, 11:39:46 AM
So, I made this

beside the -mana I have to improve, how to remove the stupid +dex with something better?
sell it and make new on str or hybrid str base :D

removing dex will be expensive by scouring suffixes with crafted prefixes cannot be changed, and recrafting all suffixes again

not worth it with mana regen base imho
Last edited by Sonidox on Jul 11, 2020, 1:31:12 PM
"
SauMaris wrote:
"

Sorry for the late reply just saw it now, I don't use flesh and stone 98% of the time - If i do it's probably on high levels of simulacrum or something like that.
Last edited by allnamesaretaken50 on Jul 11, 2020, 3:07:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info