I just quit my job tonight. Cold, no plans.

yep
Pic is not visible.

Care to elaborate?
My gramps kicked the bucket back in November. I was cool with in, in a way he was a lot like me, we had a similar sense of humor.

However, I couldn't miss work to go to his funeral. Can I say it really bothered me? Not really. Funerals are about meeting up with a bunch of people I haven't seen in years, and don't really care to speak to. Work was an excuse for me to not go to it.

But the main reason I didn't want to go, was because me as a militant atheistic person didn't want to step foot in a church and hear a sermon from a 56 year old (vaginal) virgin priest about fairly tales from 2000+ years ago.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

But the main reason I didn't want to go, was because me as a militant atheistic person didn't want to step foot in a church and hear a sermon from a 56 year old (vaginal) virgin priest about fairly tales from 2000+ years ago.

I was a snotty, militant atheist once, too, keen to rub my intellectual superiority in everybody's faces, even when it was jarringly off-topic. Then I realized what an arse-crab I was being, and came to accept that other people's beliefs didn't have to match my own, and that the company of a person of "good faith" was often preferable to that of a snotty, "better-than" atheist.

Merry (secular) Christmas. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
It seems you were given very little choice, some things are just more important.
Yep, totally over league play.
I keep thinking about that thread to be honest OP. I went through something a bit similar. You made the right call, I hope you will update us on how are things going.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
you did the right thing, you listened to your heart: living in a way you can stay true to yourself and have no big regrets later on.

--

for all this "job first" talk, it's just a matter of where you live.

just to get a glimpse, there are countries which pay you 90%+ of your last income for a year as state funded unemployment support (denmark).

you just shouldn't compromise your human attitude cause you live in the wrong country.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'm so sorry the last days had to be spent with any thoughts of that shit company. I could really feel your pain to the point my eyes are watery.

Screw the company, not worth wasting time on such people. It is only your ecoonmy that matters but i am sure you will work that out.

You're a good person, and i hope everything will work out for you as you move forward.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Very sorry about your loss
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Damn thats a sad story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info