[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
haita wrote:
Just hit 36/40 today!
Amazing build, after putting in some currency it felt really great to do all the content. Haven't done Delve bosses, but I'm quite sure I'd be able to (at least with some practice) :)

Advice for other players: make sure to level to at least 90-95, those few additional passive points make a lot of difference.
Squeezing in more attack speed helps a lot as well.

With 30 poisons applied, character should reach around 16.3m Shaper DPS. With 100 - 29.1m DPS.
My current gear for reference:
Spoiler

PoB:

ive copied your build the best i could, is it normal to have really low mana?
i have to use an extra node that you dont use to get at least 85 usable mana.

Am i missing something? im a new player btw.
Last edited by wills0n on Apr 11, 2020, 12:58:57 PM
"
wills0n wrote:
"
haita wrote:
Just hit 36/40 today!
Amazing build, after putting in some currency it felt really great to do all the content. Haven't done Delve bosses, but I'm quite sure I'd be able to (at least with some practice) :)

Advice for other players: make sure to level to at least 90-95, those few additional passive points make a lot of difference.
Squeezing in more attack speed helps a lot as well.

With 30 poisons applied, character should reach around 16.3m Shaper DPS. With 100 - 29.1m DPS.
My current gear for reference:
Spoiler

PoB:

ive copied your build the best i could, is it normal to have really low mana?
i have to use an extra node that you dont use to get at least 85 usable mana.

Am i missing something? im a new player btw.

Yep, mana pool is really low. The mana flask is a must (same as mine! mods are important), some mana leech and mana on hit on a jewel can help as well. Also, make sure that you use an enlighten gem with auras, there's some less mana reserved nodes as well in the tree available
Last edited by haita on Apr 11, 2020, 2:41:13 PM
Pretty happy with this build, cruising towards 40/40. All content done easily

For those of you struggling with single target damage, make sure you're setting wither totems for boss fights, basically doubles your damage. Golden rule/unaffected by poison also helps with single target damage rampup.

Try to get at least 200 unreserved mana to make mana sustain feel smooth. I can't imagine having less than 100.

"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Crafting poison wand

Item base: iLvl 83+ Elder Imbued Wand (optional: use Perfect Fossil for 28-30 quality or Hillock)
Fossils: Corroded Fossil, Aberrant Fossil, Metallic Fossil
Mod priority:
1. 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
2. Adds (47–72) to (98–123) Chaos Damage
3. (14–16)% increased Attack Speed
4. Empty suffix to craft +(25-27)% Critical Strike Chance on crafting bench
5. Any of the other poison mods (duration/damage)

can someone explain how to go about with this? im farly new and im kinda lost on what to do.

so far i bought an extra imbued wand ilvl 84 (with the tentacle things in the background, that means its elder right?)

what do i do next? what do i use and where?
Last edited by wills0n on Apr 11, 2020, 5:42:12 PM
Some adequate cosplaying was required for this build.

Spoiler
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Is Wasting Affliction good for us?
New video up: 66% MORE life Aul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKXtbVM0Pbo
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
What would you say is the budget for this build to comfortable do juiced maps (not even delirious)?
"
wills0n wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Crafting poison wand

Item base: iLvl 83+ Elder Imbued Wand (optional: use Perfect Fossil for 28-30 quality or Hillock)
Fossils: Corroded Fossil, Aberrant Fossil, Metallic Fossil
Mod priority:
1. 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
2. Adds (47–72) to (98–123) Chaos Damage
3. (14–16)% increased Attack Speed
4. Empty suffix to craft +(25-27)% Critical Strike Chance on crafting bench
5. Any of the other poison mods (duration/damage)

can someone explain how to go about with this? im farly new and im kinda lost on what to do.

so far i bought an extra imbued wand ilvl 84 (with the tentacle things in the background, that means its elder right?)

what do i do next? what do i use and where?

Now buy these fossils: Corroded Fossil, Aberrant Fossil, Metallic Fossil. Get some Powerful Alchemical Resonators or Powerful Chaotic Resonator. Socket fossils into one of the resonators and use on the wand, hope for the best. Repeat till the result is acceptable.
Why does my single target feel non existent? And character just doesn't feel OP like character in video, can someone explain why?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBbUGcAbnB5kWvxewHF8i4iLqI_YknSaVKk0qWy4jMHEwfDIBNZI2PTfUOkI64T3iPyc_bEfiSO5JE0qLSshLV0t4TI5Nkk3jUUdRTFLsVUtZ8FuZX7Bh4mJaYqxqjGyMbWxuqm-ecFJwbnaCefZ6f31bfXV_K4AigwmEooTFidOJ4Iw2jX2Nv5Mfm7WdqqLZo4qkBaQ5pHimV6jPrEew2LIZtNG1SLXywOPB1cLswzrIDMgUyNzKSs96037UI9i93aje-OLV5ljndOjW6xTtP-1B7g7vevGz8kX1b_zF_QH-Cv6P_ro=?accountName=SeP&characterName=calls_on_poison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info