[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
cirerrek wrote:
"
TehOzzy wrote:

So endedup Alt spamming and got explode mod and made one for myself, honestly not bad turnout. Build pretty good so far as im leveling gems

That is a nice chest piece TehOzzy and lucky roll on the exploded mod!

Did you 6L it yourself with fusings, get the recipe from Delve, or buy a base that was already 6L with the correct colors?

I'm still a noob with crafting and 6Ling still seems like the final frontier.

Though I did have a vaal side area give me my first 6L drop outside of a Tabula, but it is of course corrputed and the links aren't right and I don't want to spend the Vaal Orbs and Chromatic to try to fix it.

I bought a ilvl 85 Crusader Chest and alt spammed till Explode

Bout a ilvl 86 Hunter 6L and alt spammed till i got the Crit Strike Roll then i awakener orbed.
Hey can some1 show his skill bar, since i`m a bit confused with so many skill`s. Thx. It`s a great build i had a lot of fun lvl-ing so far :)
Vaskes, check out the videos at the bottom of the first post for skill bars.
"
TehOzzy wrote:
"
cirerrek wrote:
"
TehOzzy wrote:

So endedup Alt spamming and got explode mod and made one for myself, honestly not bad turnout. Build pretty good so far as im leveling gems

That is a nice chest piece TehOzzy and lucky roll on the exploded mod!

Did you 6L it yourself with fusings, get the recipe from Delve, or buy a base that was already 6L with the correct colors?

I'm still a noob with crafting and 6Ling still seems like the final frontier.

Though I did have a vaal side area give me my first 6L drop outside of a Tabula, but it is of course corrputed and the links aren't right and I don't want to spend the Vaal Orbs and Chromatic to try to fix it.

I bought a ilvl 85 Crusader Chest and alt spammed till Explode

Bout a ilvl 86 Hunter 6L and alt spammed till i got the Crit Strike Roll then i awakener orbed.

Thx for the explanation TehOzzy!
Level 69

Just beat Kitava for the second time.

https://pastebin.com/7wdPpeyG

Died twice despite having a good idea of what to dodge at this point. Should have switched out to a Basalt and/or a Granite Flask to deal with the physical damage. Getting to him was smooth.

Still using Kinetic Bolt and Bladefall.

I have two deviations from the recommended passive skill tree. I picked up Soul Siphon to help with mana issues and picked up The Thief's Craft +30 Int node to have enough Int to keep leveling Spellslinger. I still don't have enough Int to use wands that are my level but I'll work on that as part of fixing my resists post Kitava.

When the guide says done leveling is this the point at which most people switch to Power Siphon + Kinetic Blast (I happen to have a lvl 19 Kinetic Blast sitting in my inventory)?

L72

Switch over from Spellslinger/Bladefall/Kinetic Bolt to Power Siphon + Kinetic Blast

https://pastebin.com/LFQLftgg

I'd estimate it was an investment of about 1-1.5 exalts, though you could do it more cheaply. Biggest purchases were the 21/23 Power Siphon and 6L chest piece (at around 40-50 chaos each). Everything else was around 5-30 chaos (not counting linking items and coloring sockets). I also had the lvl 19 Kinetic Blast in my inventory.

I've only ran it through a 4 chisel + alch T1 Pier map (to get the Lunaris pantheon upgrade) and the Blood Aqueduct/Reliquary so far, but it has felt pretty good though I'm still trying to get the hang of Power Siphon for sturdier enemies.

Main concern at the moment is mana, but when I hit level 73 I'll be picking up the Primal Spirit notable so that should help.
Last edited by cirerrek on Apr 11, 2020, 3:52:32 AM

Am I missing smth here, clear speed and everything is really fun, but my single target dmg is awful :( ?
Hi everyone, just picked up this build for about a week now. Can anyone take a look at my gear? I seem to have quite low single target DPS (t10 bosses take ~15 sec to die)

Here's my tree (still looking for 1 last jewel)
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAW1BnAHmQ-rFr8XsBqNGo8byBxfIuIi6iP2JIsmlSpNLiMwcTB8MgE1kjY9N9Q6QjrhPydH4kkTSotKyEtXS3hMjk2STeNRR1FMUuxVS1nwWyZbmV-wYENh4mHrYqxqjGyMbWxuPW6qb55wUnBuelN6f31bfyt_-4MJhG-EooTFjDaNfY2_m7WdqqLZpDmkeKZXqM-sR7DYshm1SLXyvoDA48HVwzrIDMgUykrPes_d1CPYvd2o3vjo1u0_7UHxivGz8kX1b_ba_QH-Cv6P?accountName=vayneteran&characterName=RW_Gyre
"
Vaskes_1948 wrote:

Am I missing smth here, clear speed and everything is really fun, but my single target dmg is awful :( ?

- Make sure you use awakened versions of the gems if you can - if not use the highest level you can buy (you are using lvl 17 added chaos damage, can be upgraded to awakened.
- Get

- You might want to upgrade your wand. Get some fossils which are mentioned in OP's post and use them on a new wand, compare what you roll to your current one in PoB.
- You are missing cluster jewels, get some more level and purchase them. Check Ydoum's PoB, he posted it few pages back.
- As an alternative - go to poe.ninja and find PS + Vile toxins users, check what passive trees are they using and what kind of gear.
"
vayneteran wrote:
Hi everyone, just picked up this build for about a week now. Can anyone take a look at my gear? I seem to have quite low single target DPS (t10 bosses take ~15 sec to die)

Here's my tree (still looking for 1 last jewel)
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAW1BnAHmQ-rFr8XsBqNGo8byBxfIuIi6iP2JIsmlSpNLiMwcTB8MgE1kjY9N9Q6QjrhPydH4kkTSotKyEtXS3hMjk2STeNRR1FMUuxVS1nwWyZbmV-wYENh4mHrYqxqjGyMbWxuPW6qb55wUnBuelN6f31bfyt_-4MJhG-EooTFjDaNfY2_m7WdqqLZpDmkeKZXqM-sR7DYshm1SLXyvoDA48HVwzrIDMgUykrPes_d1CPYvd2o3vjo1u0_7UHxivGz8kX1b_ba_QH-Cv6P?accountName=vayneteran&characterName=RW_Gyre

- You should look to upgrade your wand - buy a new one and craft it, check what you get in PoB if it goes more damage
- Your gems aren't leveled and/or missing Awekened versions
- Circle of Nostalgia
would boost your damage quite a bit
- Look into switching your amu's annointment to Disintegration, check in PoB if it would help
- Get Tailwind on boots
Just hit 36/40 today!
Amazing build, after putting in some currency it felt really great to do all the content. Haven't done Delve bosses, but I'm quite sure I'd be able to (at least with some practice) :)

Advice for other players: make sure to level to at least 90-95, those few additional passive points make a lot of difference.
Squeezing in more attack speed helps a lot as well.

With 30 poisons applied, character should reach around 16.3m Shaper DPS. With 100 - 29.1m DPS.
My current gear for reference:
Spoiler

PoB:
Last edited by haita on Apr 11, 2020, 6:55:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info