[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KybDyI8Dxcw&list=PLtlDkUR7uv2CqTnXd4oePLN1Sz6K9ntjf&index=14&t=413s

Haven't gotten far enough along in the build to give this a try yet, but seems like an interesting use of Apep's Slumber/Apep's Supremency and with the The Golden Rule and Antivenom now being included in the build should be something that is more readily tried out.
Last edited by cirerrek on Apr 9, 2020, 12:46:21 PM
wtf happened to the leveling tree? The level 10 tree you took the upper path, but then the level 20 tree you switched to the lower path. This fucked me up early game lmao. Should've skipped the level 10 tree.
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
wtf happened to the leveling tree? The level 10 tree you took the upper path, but then the level 20 tree you switched to the lower path. This fucked me up early game lmao. Should've skipped the level 10 tree.

I had the same issue. I think the point is to have the chaos and physical damage early, then switch to attack and cast speed later.

But you have to save up 3 passive skill points and have some orbs of regret to be able to make the switch happen. The skill points aren't hard to come by at early levels, but you most likely won't have the orbs of regret early.

Be advised there are other switches as you level up. For instance Perfect Agony is picked up in the lvl 50 version of the tree and then dropped in the lvl 70 version of the tree and then picked back up in the Cluster jewel version of the tree.

I made some other notes about leveling the build back on page 67 of the post in case you are interested.

And this is not about knocking the build. I've recently tried my hand at tweaking a different build and you tend to try things out or make little tweaks based on your current gems and equipment to the point that it is hard to keep track of every decision you made in the moment.

I hit High Gate Part 2 with this build last night and for me it is rocking along pretty smoothly minus I wish i could be phased all the time, but that is what a Quartz Flask is for :)
Last edited by cirerrek on Apr 9, 2020, 3:21:17 PM
Alrighty me again,

my mana problems are long gone now !(happy bout that)
got a despair ring (only level 5 despair) but its until i get gloves despair..

thing is my single target DMG is crap (i have a level 21/23% power siphon)... what is a good way to get this up ?

let me know thank you
"
DrillahKillah wrote:
Alrighty me again,

thing is my single target DMG is crap (i have a level 21/23% power siphon)... what is a good way to get this up ?

let me know thank you

No cluster jewels.
Unlevelled gems.
No awakened gems.
Weak wand.
Missing ascendancy.

You've got a ton of work to do.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
DrillahKillah wrote:
Alrighty me again,

let me know thank you

No cluster jewels.
Unlevelled gems.
No awakened gems.
Weak wand.
Missing ascendancy.

You've got a ton of work to do.

Cluster on the way in 3-4 levels
yep getting there (levelling gems)
awakened no money for now
Wand trying to change this just got a 60-100 wand but its meh better than obliteraitoon

ascendancy will do so i guess yeah i'll be good then :P

thank you :d

So endedup Alt spamming and got explode mod and made one for myself, honestly not bad turnout. Build pretty good so far as im leveling gems
Hello good to the entire POE community. I made this Build and everything was going well until I changed the GEMAS of #SPELLSLINGUER / POWER SIPHON AND BLADEFALL / BARRAGGE SUPPORT. Apparently the attack doesn't hit the boss, as if he's knocking out all the punches. If anyone has time, they could help me, I'd really appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/gsfUPbR0
"
TehOzzy wrote:

So endedup Alt spamming and got explode mod and made one for myself, honestly not bad turnout. Build pretty good so far as im leveling gems

That is a nice chest piece TehOzzy and lucky roll on the exploded mod!

Did you 6L it yourself with fusings, get the recipe from Delve, or buy a base that was already 6L with the correct colors?

I'm still a noob with crafting and 6Ling still seems like the final frontier.

Though I did have a vaal area give me my first 6L drop outside of a Tabula, but it is of course corrputed and the links aren't right and I don't want to spend the Vaal Orbs and Chromatic to try to fix it.
"
TehOzzy wrote:

That is a nice chest piece TehOzzy and lucky roll on the exploded mod!

Did you 6L it yourself with fusings, get the recipe from Delve, or buy a base that was already 6L with the correct colors?

I'm still a noob with crafting and 6Ling still seems like the final frontier.

Though I did have a vaal side area give me my first 6L drop outside of a Tabula, but it is of course corrputed and the links aren't right and I don't want to spend the Vaal Orbs and Chromatic to try to fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info