[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
haita wrote:
Hey, having a blast with the build, quick clear speed helped me get some currency to get going and really feeling the speed.

However I'm quite lost on how to proceed with the new jewel system - what is good, what is bad and how do we get good jewels. Could someone share their experience on how to do things right?

Also I'm not sure what's the next chase item for me. My character is public, I would really appreciate some feedback. (Still got uber lab to do!)

Just stuff that stickout, I'm sure others here can pickout a few more. But just a few things off the bat:

- enchantment helm 2 power siphon projectiles
- can get cluster with antivenom + golden rule jewel
- get thread of hope (large radius), save 3 points while still getting piercing shots
- witchfire brew, replace atziri's. Use enduring mana flask, to save skillpoints from essence sap.
- wand upgrade
- wandslinger anointment
- Just use a regular diamond flask, you already have perfect agony allocated on the tree
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated.

How do you acquire wand like yours? I've used https://github.com/Sectoidfodder/PoETheoryCraft to calculate the odds of rolling them and they are very slim, not sure if it's even worth pursuing unless you have a lot of currency.

@Ranmaz does withfire brew makes sense even though I have a corrupt on my gloves?
Last edited by haita on Mar 29, 2020, 4:14:31 PM
"
Ranmaz wrote:
Just stuff that stickout, I'm sure others here can pickout a few more. But just a few things off the bat:

- get thread of hope (large radius), save 3 points while still getting piercing shots
- witchfire brew, replace atziri's. Use enduring mana flask, to save skillpoints from essence sap.
- wand upgrade
- wandslinger anointment
- Just use a regular diamond flask, you already have perfect agony allocated on the tree

Witchfire brew makes no sense. Just get a ring with despair on hit. They are not that expensive, and they provide more utility since we don't have to get stupidly close to apply the curse.
Wandslinger is a very, VERY bad anointment. Shadow gets no spell damage nodes, so the only benefit comes from the wand's implicit.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIRu8ZFO3gQ

T16, 60% delirious, crapton of mods. Kosis is nuts, but I didn't rip this time.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:

damn , can u take a look at mine? im playing ssf hc and went deep on this build, i cant craft a damn wand with added chaos dmg, any tips on how i can upgrade my assassin?

like i feel that my dmg is so low compared to OP and you for example, in my pob i have bearly 60k poison dps
Last edited by Abysm92 on Mar 29, 2020, 6:58:15 PM
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
Ranmaz wrote:

- wand upgrade
- wandslinger anointment

Witchfire brew makes no sense. Just get a ring with despair on hit. They are not that expensive, and they provide more utility since we don't have to get stupidly close to apply the curse.
Wandslinger is a very, VERY bad anointment. Shadow gets no spell damage nodes, so the only benefit comes from the wand's implicit.

- I don't run witchfire myself, but it's better alternative than him running atziri's. It's not for the despair, he already has it on his gloves.

- The dps on path of building showing a massive 30% total dps for me when I allocate wandslinger. It's really a cheap alternative. Damage increase per price is well worth it.
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
Last edited by Ranmaz on Mar 29, 2020, 6:52:42 PM
"
Abysm92 wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

damn , can u take a look at mine? im playing ssf hc and went deep on this build, i cant craft a damn wand with added chaos dmg, any tips on how i can upgrade my assassin?

like i feel that my dmg is so low compared to OP and you for example, in my pob i have bearly 60k poison dps

Playing any build in SSF is difficult, you're not gonna have easy time crafting due to lack of currency.

You're missing a proper large cluster jewel and 2 medium cluster jewels with haemorage.

You're also missing thread of hope to save a ton of skillpoints.

You also lack the golden rule + antivenom notable from small cluster jewel for more poison ramp.

And the anointment you're using isn't helping your DPS either.
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
Abysm92 wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

Playing any build in SSF is difficult, you're not gonna have easy time crafting due to lack of currency.

You're missing a proper large cluster jewel and 2 medium cluster jewels with haemorage.

You're also missing thread of hope to save a ton of skillpoints.

You also lack the golden rule + antivenom notable from small cluster jewel for more poison ramp.

And the anointment you're using isn't helping your DPS either.

Thank you for comment!
yes about that chaos cluster jewel, just cant find it man, im looking for it so hard..

i do have the golden rule, still trying to get the antivenom, 2 questions related to this please:
1. on what cluster jewels u can get antivenom.
2. why is the golden rule so good? cause of the chaos resistance?
"
Abysm92 wrote:

Thank you for comment!
yes about that chaos cluster jewel, just cant find it man, im looking for it so hard..

i do have the golden rule, still trying to get the antivenom, 2 questions related to this please:
1. on what cluster jewels u can get antivenom.
2. why is the golden rule so good? cause of the chaos resistance?

1. small cluster jewels
2. 3 reasons, assuming you get antivenom to be unaffected by poison:
- Noxious Strike ascendancy "increased poison duration per poison you inflicted recently" counts towards poisons on you, which means double dipping poison duration (enemies+you)
- capped chaos resistance
- you can roll a sextant modifier (3 tiers) that can increase your damage by up to 1200% and movement speed by 600%

On another note, build is almost complete now.

Last edited by Ydoum on Mar 29, 2020, 9:48:46 PM
Was alt spamming a new wand for fun, and then this happened:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info