[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Hey!

Just wanted to say thanks for amazing build. I started with BV Poison this season but its survivability was low and I didn't like the mechanics, then switched to Flicker Strike which seemed too chaotic and now I'm trying this, just buying items atm. Hope it stays with me long!:)

Anyway, I have two ideas:

1. I just bought Belly of The Beast which seems to have a lot more life and survivability in general than a rare with 100+life. I know that explosions could be nice here, but apart from that, wouldn't that be a better choice than a rare?

2. I'm wondering what do you think about Devouring Diadem. I'm planning on trying this. I'm planning on having Malevolence, Skitterbots (you can replace Flesh and Stone if want more survivability), Precision (I will be able to have it on higher level) and Herald of Agony (Despair on Gloves). On boots I'm thinking Blood Rage (not linked), and Immortal Call and Whithering Step on Cast When Damage Taken. I'd be giving up on Plague Bearer. Maybe just put it on for big boss fights. Thanks to the Diadem I would have more auras, I wouldn't need to worry about mana and most importantly, it would provide a lot of survivability from Feast of Flesh.

Really curious what you think about it.
Last edited by jeroslaw on Mar 31, 2020, 11:22:38 AM
"
Ydoum wrote:
Crafted this today:

Spoiler

Old chest is for sale, if anyone's interested.

Well isn't that a sweet chest. How in the hell do you craft that? The chances are so slim that it kinda seems impossible to do on purpose :)

Ran Simulacrum today, got to wave 19 and I couldn't kill both bosses with around 2.6m DPS, gotta figure a way how to double my DPS :)
You just need to awakener orb a chest (any chest) with explode mod with another chest with the correct base / links with another affix that you want. Personally I went with frenzy on hit:

Total cost for my chest = 3 ex for random explode chest, 2 ex for base, 2 ex for redeemer, and 3 ex for awakener orb. I also yolo exalted the phys to cold since I had an open prefix.

also been playing around with voices, you can def replace some life nodes on tree with voices + small life cluster jewels, although that gets quite expensive. I think I bought my jewel at 20 ex before it spiked to 80 ex.
Last edited by Stealthyy on Mar 31, 2020, 3:14:26 PM
just got to maps with this :) excited
"
Stealthyy wrote:
You just need to awakener orb a chest (any chest) with explode mod with another chest with the correct base / links with another affix that you want. Personally I went with frenzy on hit:

Total cost for my chest = 3 ex for random explode chest, 2 ex for base, 2 ex for redeemer, and 3 ex for awakener orb. I also yolo exalted the phys to cold since I had an open prefix.

also been playing around with voices, you can def replace some life nodes on tree with voices + small life cluster jewels, although that gets quite expensive. I think I bought my jewel at 20 ex before it spiked to 80 ex.

Did you transfer explodey mod to another chest?
I went for attack crit because it's more sought-for. In case I craft myself another, better chest, I will definitely profit off this quite fast (took me about 1ex worth of fusings to link, and 5ex to craft the entire chest including explode+awakener's).
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Sirus down.

It was NOT FUN AT ALL.

The damage is there. But the new laser spam is just DUMB AF. Died 3 times to it basically tying to dodge it and shield charging right into Sirus'es personal laser cannon.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Mar 31, 2020, 7:36:07 PM
Small media section update:

Added 2 new gameplay vids:
Underground River Lvl 89 (Zerphi's Heart)
Beach Lvl 89 (Zerphi's Heart)

I am currently messing around with buffed Zerphi's Heart and changed Soul Ripper (so I basically always have vaal skill to use available, even when Zerphi's prevents soul gain while its up, so with good timing I can restart it right when it ends).

God, gearing for all that int was not fun *at all*, lol. I am also not using my explody chest atm for same reason (its vaal regalia, unfortunately, so I need to grab more int from elsewhere). I regeared this character today to test this after they nerfed the herald stacking stuff. And so far, its fun.

Oh and I also added another community video, this time from Stealthyy showcasing 100% delirium maps with some delirium bosses.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
So, this happened today:

Murdered Shaper, used 50 jeweller's and 20 fuses. ezmoney ezclap.
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
I am currently messing around with buffed Zerphi's Heart

Jesus, the int requirements must be dumb. Is it really worth the 15% shock? Wouldn't it have been much safer to use

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info